X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

prayers sent.

Comment

From Bryan's daughter on facebook....

I’m requesting urgent prayers for my Dad Bryan Keeling please.

Bryan darted an aoudad this morning to take to the sale barn. He went to put the mask on its head and the aoudad stood up and Bryan and the aoudad went down. Bryan fell on the side of the horn with all of his weight (225 lbs). The horn did not puncture him but he did fall right across his chest. He was coughing up blood and mom took him to Boerne Methodist where I was waiting for them to arrive. He had blood in stool and/or urine also. He was gurgling and his oxygen was at 89. They did a ct scan and he has a grape fruit size hematoma on his chest and inside his chest. He has a broken sternum and it’s causing a lot of pain. He says it’s the worst pain he’s ever experienced. There is a lot of blood in his chest cavity and it’s causing pulmonary edema (fluid on the lungs). He’s being transferred to Main Methodist by ambulance and going straight to icu. Dr jaffar has a vip team waiting for him. He’ll need to be seen by a cardio thoracic surgeon and will be opened up asap. He had a troponin test for his heart and it came back at 13,500 and the normal level is up to 77 which means he’s had a yes ice trauma to his heart. This test is used after heart attacks.

Please please pray. [emoji1374]

We are still in desperate need of prayers. No thoracic surgeon will take his case because of how risky it is and his history. He will be intubated and put on vent until they can get a game plan.

Update 7:45pm

Bryan Keeling finally arrived at Main Methodist and the Director of Trauma, pulmonologist & cardiologist explained to Mom & I verbatim that he is really hurt but that opening him up would kill him. Right now they just want to observe him in ICU and keep him highly medicated and see if his body can start healing itself. The good news is that his heart is beating as strong as to be expected. It took on a really hard impact and is badly bruised but is operating at 70%. That is better than I’d feared so I’m grateful. The MAJOR MAIN concern is his lungs. They also took on a very strong impact and it was described to us like they were deflated. Because he has a broken sternum and broken ribs he can’t take deep breaths because of the pain and the shallow breathing and fluid in the lungs is a really big issue. They might be putting him on a ventilator later tonight. We need prayers more than anything to see how he does over the next 48 hours. I’ll update as I get more information.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Wow. Serious injuries right there. Hang in there Bryan. Praying for you.

Comment

Prayers being said for Bryan.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

So sorry this is happening. Prayers for healing and a full recovery.

Comment

Prayers for Bryan and all care givers.

Comment

No update this morning that I've heard. Still praying hard for Bryan, Debbie and the family.

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

Prayers up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Praying for Bryan and his family. God Bless, Rusty

Comment

Prayers up !

Comment

My prayers are with Bryan.

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

Comment

Sent for Bryan Keeling and his family.

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

More PRAYERS

Comment

Working...
                                X