Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmmm, is GP going to end up chilling in Austin for a stint as a defensive analyst.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
      Hmmm, is GP going to end up chilling in Austin for a stint as a defensive analyst.
      Wouldn't doubt it one bit

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
        This guy is one heck of a player and overall athlete. Game changer to whoever gets him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        He will end up at aggy the way our momentum (or lack of) is going... congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
          Please!!!

Comment

Can't imagine GP taking a coordinator job

He's probably one of the best coaches in CFB - does more with less than anybody around.

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
              You owe me an avatar for the elephants squeaking out a win over Arkansas (not Arky).
              I’ll post one up you like in a minute. I’m in a charitable mood in spite of Brock.

Comment

Originally posted by flatlander View Post

He's probably one of the best coaches in CFB - does more with less than anybody around.

Agreed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It's not a coordinator job.

Comment

He's a grinder though, like Bellichick....I think if the job he really wants isn't available just yet, taking an analyst job close to home to stay sharp and keep up contacts, sounds pretty plausible to me.

Comment

Originally posted by 18ncs View Post
                      i’ll post one up you like in a minute. I’m in a charitable mood in spite of brock.
                      [ATTACH]1072593[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by RaginCagin View Post
                        Some A&M fan owes me a $100 from betting on the LSU/A&M game before the season. I have to see if i can go that far back and dig up who it was, lol.
                        Will probably want a payment plan

Comment

Good news from out West. Tech Athletics received another private donation of $25m from former player Cody Campbell to begin the South end zone expansion At Jones Stadium. This comes a few weeks after Dusty Womble donated $25m to start the new Dustin Womble football Complex. Expected to be a $60m additional project to expand football player facilities. If it's anything like the new basketball facility should be awesome.

"Its elements will include what Hocutt called "one of the nation's largest strength and conditioning facilities," as well as a sports medicine center, nutrition center, locker room, team lounge, recruiting area, position meeting rooms, team meeting theater, dining facilities and coaches and staff operation space."
                          Last edited by Fmjag64; 12-02-2021, 02:53 PM.

Comment

Brock, you’re getting on my nerves.

One week

Comment

Originally posted by 18ncs View Post
                              Brock, you’re getting on my nerves.

One week
                              Man, that Zuckerberg avatar is brutal lol

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
                                Man, that Zuckerberg avatar is brutal lol
                                You’d think a billionaire would not have to cut his own hair.

Comment

Working...
                                X