No announcement yet.

Insomnia sucks!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FYI I’ll contradict myself and bit on the above statement and say the should legalize it nationwide and tax the hell out of it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by wellingtontx View Post
      Not sure ignorant is correct, last time I checked, it is still illegal in Texas. Although it may be a solution for some willing to take the risk, it is not a legal solution for those wanting to be law abiding Texas residents.
      Yet Ambien and Xanax are. Think about that, seems pretty ignorant right?

Comment

When I was on TRT, improved sleep quality/duration was my #1 benefit. I've never slept better than when I was pushing test.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by KR-oldmexico View Post
          Yes it is and there’s many more forms than just smoking it and being a pot head. You sir are the very definition of “ignorance and miss understanding” that he speaks of.... It works wonders in cancer patients, anxiety disorders, blood pressure and many many other medical issues. The stigma of marijuana has folks like you judging even the conversation of its true all natural benefits. I was the same as you until several friends and family (my mom and uncle in particular) got cancer and the only this that relieve their pains and helped them regain their appetite due to chemo therapy is when I realized there’s a upside and true benefit to MJ or cannabis oils. Calm down and do a little research. It’s has to be controlled and prescribed but it has tremendous benefits in certain medical situations. It works and can be a game changer if limited legality could happen[emoji1303]

Reading comprehension and understanding the English language seems to a problem for some. You have absolutely no idea what I do for a living so to call me ignorant on this topic is laughable. Trust me I am far more educated on this topic than you know and you missed my point.

I don't disagree with you for the most part and it is an option for some; however, right now products with anything other than a trace of THC are problematic for folks that want to stay legal in Texas, folks with Federal jobs and anyone that gets hurt on the job in Texas. So no, it is not an option for some that want to stay 100% legal. Friends or family have cancer, etc. I am right in line behind you to get some for them despite what I do to earn an income,

Carry on.
          Last edited by wellingtontx; 02-28-2021, 09:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by KR-oldmexico View Post
            Yes it is and there’s many more forms than just smoking it and being a pot head. You sir are the very definition of “ignorance and miss understanding” that he speaks of.... It works wonders in cancer patients, anxiety disorders, blood pressure and many many other medical issues. The stigma of marijuana has folks like you judging even the conversation of its true all natural benefits. I was the same as you until several friends and family (my mom and uncle in particular) got cancer and the only this that relieve their pains and helped them regain their appetite due to chemo therapy is when I realized there’s a upside and true benefit to MJ or cannabis oils. Calm down and do a little research. It’s has to be controlled and prescribed but it has tremendous benefits in certain medical situations. It works and can be a game changer if limited legality could happen[emoji1303]

I’d say you are jumping to conclusions in response to his post. He only stated the facts as they are currently. It IS still illegal in Texas and in the Federal level. That’s all he said, period.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by wellingtontx View Post
              Reading comprehension and understanding the English language seems to a problem for some. You have absolutely no idea what I do for a living so to call me ignorant on this topic is laughable. Trust me I am far more educated on this topic than you know and you missed my point.

I don't disagree with you for the most part and it is an option for some; however, right now products with anything other than a trace of THC are problematic for folks that want to stay legal in Texas, folks with Federal jobs and anyone that gets hurt on the job in Texas. So no, it is not an option for some that want to stay 100% legal. Friends or family have cancer, etc. I am right in line behind you to get some for them despite what I do to earn an income,

Carry on.

Well excuse my “ignorance”..... LOL you get my point and yes I get yours.

I supposed I was assuming judgement rather than your reply. Yes it’s illegal for the gainfully employed. My point is there should be a change in this fact and make medical uses permissible. Very fine line just like zanex and and other similar drugs. I don’t know what you do for a living and assume with that statement your in the medical and or drug related field of some sort..

It works, it should be prescribed in some cases and does wonders for cancer patients in my personal experience as mentioned. In my very uneducated opinion it has far far more benefits than just getting high when used responsibly just like prescribed narcotic drugs and is much safer. Just my ole red neck opinion! My bad for jumping to conclusions! [emoji1303]

Comment

Yep, been up since about 2 on a 5 am wake up

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                  Yep, been up since about 2 on a 5 am wake up

Me too. Got too many things going on these days and cant stop thinking about them. Its nice working from home at times like this, so at least I cant clock in and start working.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I have to drive an hour and a half to work. I’d go now bu leaving at 5:15 gets me there an 1.5 hour early already.

Comment

For a few months now I get to sleep by 10:30 and wake up by 3-3:30. Really getting tired of not sleeping good

Comment

Lots of info here and I didn’t read all the responses. For me it was simple… stop taking decongestion medicine (ie Sudafed) and exercise.

Comment

Originally posted by CB_TxNole View Post
                          I have been prescribed Ambien.
                          I almost burnt my house down when I took this. Slept walk into the kitchen and tried to cook something. If I wouldn't have dropped it all off the fire I left on and onto the floor before going back to bed there is no doubt in my mind it would have caught my house on fire. That is a very scary pill...be careful.

Comment

I take Trazodone with no issues at all. Just take it about an hour before you go to
                            Bed and not at a really late hour and you’ll wakeup like a rutting buck .

Comment

I know this is an old thread, but...... Ever since I quit tobacco(snuff) I no longer suffer from insomnia. I had insomnia for years and never thought nicotine would have caused it.

Comment

All the above! I take a prescribed concoction because I wouldn’t sleep for weeks without it Period, and Then the sleep would be only moments and filled with exhaustive dreams. Stay away from the Computer screens . NyQuil or any night time sleep aids can be dangerous and you could get allergic reactions that can increase your problems. I ain’t no Dr. but I’ve fought it for 27 yrs. try to go to bed the same time Every night and stick with it. If you have a snoring problem get it checked out - my C-Pap has done wonders for my rest. It does Stink and I certainly have compassion for those that are dealing with it.

Comment

Working...
                                X