Clear All

Awesome buck, congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

Stud buck…congrats.

Comment

That looks like a main frame 10 from here. looks like to points all originate from the top of the main beam.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
            That looks like a main frame 10 from here. looks like to points all originate from the top of the main beam.
            I'm just going by what the tpwd biologist who scored it said. She called him a main frame 8. Doesn't matter to me I just like him!

Comment

That is an awesome buck anywhere

Congrats

Comment

nice buck!

Comment

Good to hear the folks running the hunt are good and making it enjoyable. Ive been on both sides and it definitely makes for a better experience with the TPWD guys and gals are top notch

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                    Good to hear the folks running the hunt are good and making it enjoyable. Ive been on both sides and it definitely makes for a better experience with the TPWD guys and gals are top notch
                    These folks are awesome! Been a great hunt! The check in and cleaning area is phenomenal! Most of the stands in our area are very nice fiberglass 4 x 6's. I can't say enough good things about this whole experience!

There is only one thing that was kind of dissapointing for us. The area we got is about 95% thick cedar with little area to see. Only looking down roads thru the cedar 75 or 100 yards. We were looking forward to enjoying seeing some pretty hills and scenery. We asked about changing pastures if someone left but they don't allow that. I'm glad they dont since it worked out great for us!

I've got a little view this morning. Had 2 does early, then a very nice 130ish 9 pt came by for a snack. Right now I'm watching a young 10 and hoping to hear a shot from Glens direction! Life is good!

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                      G-2's shared base on both side from what I can see as to why.

He's a whopper!
                      Last edited by Chad C; 11-16-2021, 07:36 AM.

Comment

Incredible deer

Comment

Man,what a buck!! Congratulations!!

Comment

Good deer!

Comment

Congratulations

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                                G-2's shared base on both side from what I can see as to why.

He's a whopper!
                                Great buck, congrats.

The biologist is confused. If she scored him as a mainframe 8 the net should have been way lower. She scored him as a 10 .

Comment

Working...
                                X