School Shooting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
    Come to find out ol Swiss Cheese had been bullying Billy The Kid for a long time for wearing nice clothes, driving a decent car, etc. Cheese had stolen from Billy repeatedly. Also said Billy lived with his grandmother...shocking.

Again, there's no justification for shooting up a school, but every man has his limits. I'd only take so many *** whoopins, or be stolen from so many times before I shot a mf'er too....and I bet ol Cheese didn't have the balls to try that stuff outside school anyway. Frankly, I hope Swiss Cheese lacks the ability to bully anyone for the rest of his life, IDGAF if he ever walks again, myself. I gotta hope ol Billy can get right, and get beyond this, down the road....I bet he's about to learn how to fight at the least.
    Agreed, I dont like what happened. Im not even sure I would call this shooting up a school. This young man had reached a breaking point that he was pushed to by several different actions by the same kid.

I feel bad because of the bystanders, but if this was not in the school, I dont even think this would be prosecuted. Not sure how that goes exactly. If he was getting his ***** beat and just started shooting back to defend himself after being attacked multiple times, I'm not sure what they would do outside of the school situation.

Comment

School Shooting

Come to find out ol Swiss Cheese had been bullying Billy The Kid for a long time for wearing nice clothes, driving a decent car, etc. Cheese had stolen from Billy repeatedly. Also said Billy lived with his grandmother...shocking.

Again, there's no justification for shooting up a school, but every man has his limits. I'd only take so many *** whoopins, or be stolen from so many times before I shot a mf'er too....and I bet ol Cheese didn't have the balls to try that stuff outside school anyway. Frankly, I hope Swiss Cheese lacks the ability to bully anyone for the rest of his life, IDGAF if he ever walks again, myself. I gotta hope ol Billy can get right, and get beyond this, down the road....I bet he's about to learn how to fight at the least.

The kid lawyer-ed up as soon as he fled the scene... Is this from the parents setting the narrative? This kid, Billy. He was trying to live the THUG life.

Look at the pistol in the door panel. His Instagram has been scrubbed.

Last edited by Chad C; 10-07-2021, 07:46 AM.

Comment

I have to agree with the context matters a lot here. If somebody steals my stuff and starts whipping my ***, there's a solid chance they're getting shot. They might even get shot in a gun free zone. I have no idea about the situation at the school, so I'm not speaking 100% on any of this, but if you've been getting your *** whipped and your stuff stolen regular at someplace you have to go, taking a gun seems reasonable. Basically all the facts I've got in the case though have come from this thread, so who knows. All I'm saying is I can see this being somewhat justified, or not justified at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
          The kid lawyer-ed up as soon as he fled the scene... Is this from the parents setting the narrative? This kid, Billy. He was trying to live the THUG life.

It wasn't just the narrative from the Parents for me. I watched what I believed was the fight. Kid was getting the eff beat out of him.

And I'm not sure how a gun in your car makes it that you're trying to live a thug life.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
            It wasn't just the narrative from the Parents for me. I watched what I believed was the fight. Kid was getting the eff beat out of him.

And I'm not sure how a gun in your car makes it that you're trying to live a thug life.
            It's just one of many pics out there of him and the personification he wanted to portray. Hence the reason his social media accounts have been scrubbed.

What do I know, I'm just a white dude that has all my guns locked up so my kids can't get to them. I'm sure he's an angel.
            Last edited by Chad C; 10-07-2021, 07:58 AM.

Comment

Oh I’m sure he’s a first rate wannabe dumb ****! I’m sure living without a father around has left him without the necessary tools to get through tough times, and I’m sure he thinks he wants to live that thug life. The kid is probably a complete wreck….but everyone has their limit where they won’t be pushed further.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

When I heard yesterday that his lawyer brought him in to the station I was trying to figure out how an 18yr old kid has an attorney on retainer lol. Definitely premeditated.

Comment

Oh I’m sure he’s a first rate wannabe dumb ****! I’m sure living without a father around has left him without the necessary tools to get through tough times, and I’m sure he thinks he wants to live that thug life. The kid is probably a complete wreck….but everyone has their limit where they won’t be pushed further.

I agree with that assessment, but I can't agree with how he went about it. I'm sure rational thought was out the window. Heck of a way to ruin your life with three counts of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.

Comment

I agree with that assessment, but I can't agree with how he went about it. I'm sure rational thought was out the window. Heck of a way to ruin your life with three counts of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.

No doubt.

Comment

It's just one of many pics out there of him and the personification he wanted to portray. Hence the reason his social media accounts have been scrubbed.

What do I know, I'm just a white dude that has all my guns locked up so my kids can't get to them. I'm sure he's an angel.
                      If you get an Attny - That will be the first thing that is recommended. Even in divorces. Scrub social media.

Never said he was an angel - I have no idea.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                        When I heard yesterday that his lawyer brought him in to the station I was trying to figure out how an 18yr old kid has an attorney on retainer lol. Definitely premeditated.

Unless the lawyer is just another ambulance chaser

Comment

I think they puled the fight video from the news story. I can't find it. Please help. If not, I have to go back to "Girl Fight at Waffle House" and watch those dozen.

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                            Unless the lawyer is just another ambulance chaser

Quanell X isn't an attorney I believe and lots of criminals hit him up when their escape plans fall through here in Houston to surrender.

Sure some fights went down on school property when I was in high school but most of the time the guys fighting would square off outside or in a closed/un used gym attempting to not get caught by teachers/staff.

Or wait till afterschool and go at it. Somebody no shows you go find them.

I guess those days are gone.

Comment

Did he go retrieve the gun and come back and shoot the guy?

Comment

Originally posted by Tex_Cattleman View Post
                                I think they puled the fight video from the news story. I can't find it. Please help. If not, I have to go back to "Girl Fight at Waffle House" and watch those dozen.
                                Sent you a text

Comment

Working...
                                X