Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leemo View Post
    Just woke up from a nap, what’s happening

It’s raining and you can catch all the blue cats and redfish you want right now below the dam of the river.

Comment

Definitely good to see a speed build up. That 20 inch prediction is like a nightmare.

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
        It’s raining and you can catch all the blue cats and redfish you want right now below the dam of the river.
        And bastrop bayou. They be thick right now

Comment

Everything I'm reading paints a better picture for the Greater Houston area, at least north of I10. Interested to hear Johnny's take on the forecast.

Comment

I’ll be on the Matty beach Friday morning for the reds!

Comment

We have everything tied down and secure
              I can’t believe how many weekend warriors left their boats, RVs etc... down here

Comment

I’m in Corpus and wind is just now starting to kick up. Not much but maybe 15-20 mph. Rain has stopped for a couple hours now. I think we’re just going to make it past this thing with minimal effects. I may be blasting birds in the morning after all. Good luck to everyone on the northern coast.

Comment

Originally posted by Muddy Bud View Post
                  I’m in Corpus and wind is just now starting to kick up. Not much but maybe 15-20 mph. Rain has stopped for a couple hours now. I think we’re just going to make it past this thing with minimal effects. I may be blasting birds in the morning after all. Good luck to everyone on the northern coast.
                  Looks like I’ll be hitting Matagorda beach Friday. Should be epic.

Comment

This storm and its worst rain totals are predicted to be in the worst place in the world for me....right on top of my house. We had 3 feet in the house after Harvey. If we flood again, I'm out.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasBob View Post
                      Everything I'm reading paints a better picture for the Greater Houston area, at least north of I10. Interested to hear Johnny's take on the forecast.
                      North of I-10 will see some squally weather but honestly, it will mostly be some good rain with breezy conditions with some wind gusts up to 35-40, maybe.

Comment

Huntsville going to miss all of it looks like after the track shifted east. The wet parts keep getting it but the dry counties can’t buy a shower.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Wind is picking up over here outside of Freeport. I'm hoping this thing doesn't dump a ton of rain on us.

Comment

They just showed 98 MPH gusts in Angleton around 3:00 am. Hunker down.

Comment

Been more or less dry all day in Katy. Small band came through this morning. I'm better we don't see more than 2".

Comment

Originally posted by Neck View Post
                                They just showed 98 MPH gusts in Angleton around 3:00 am. Hunker down.
                                Yeah… hoping they are incorrect!

Comment

Working...
                                X