Pelican case knock offs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pelican case knock offs

Hey guys, looking for some input on a pelican case knock off. I love the pelican brand and use them often but i need a case that isnt high dollar but gives similar protection. What brands do yall know off that are similar but less expensive? Looking for a weird size case, something around 20lx20wx10d . But obviously it can be bigger etc.

Have you looked at the Apache at Harbor Freight? I like my Pelicans but they are cheap and feel like a decent case.

Comment

I just bought the Apache double rifle. Seems like a very well and heavy built case. They run $150 but can be had for 25% off or sometimes they run a coupon to get one gor $100.

I bought mine for 25% off which was $112.50 then got a coupon a few days later for the $100 deal

Comment

They have the "perforated" foam that comes out in little squares so you can customize what goes in it

Comment

Harbor Freight cases seem nice enough, I have one. Have a couple of the Plano weatherguard gun cases that I'm happy with.

Comment

I have one of the Apache cases. I like it with the exception that the foam starts to pull apart from repeated use. I’ve seen videos on YouTube where folks spray the foam with the plastic dip spray once they get the foam right for their needs to stop it from pulling apart.

Comment

Working...
            X