Kid four wheeler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kid four wheeler

Looking to buy a couple of small four wheelers for my daughters, oldest one is 8, younger one is 4. I’d like a little gas powered one that you can set a governor on. What is a good brand and not crazy expensive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a used 90cc and a 50cc I'm looking to sell

Comment

Originally posted by Geoff995 View Post
      I have a used 90cc and a 50cc I'm looking to sell

You got pics? Info on them? Brand, year ect?

Comment

Pm sent

Comment

Polaris sportsman 90cc

Comment

I have an arctic cat 90. Got it when my boy was three. Adjusted throttle screw far as possible where the clutch would still engage. It was still a little fast so I ordered bigger sprocket and slowed it down. Been a good machine going on 3 years old. It was around 2700 driveout i think. Friend had 2 of the foreign made cheap 4 wheelers and they lasted less than a year so I was not wasting my money on them

Comment

I have a Honda 300 from 1999 that is in "B+" condition they can grow into.

Comment

I’ve got a Polaris 50cc in the classifieds.

Comment

I got my 2 grandsons each one of these. You can adjust the throttle to limit power/speed, plus they have a remote fob that you an use to kill the engine if your kid is using it unsafely... It will not restart until you disable the remote kill fob... Works like a champ...

We've had good luck with them. They start easy, run good, have forward and reverse... They are small enough for the kids, but if you do not restrict the throttle, they have enough power for an adult to ride 'em... My youngest grandson could not quite reach the controls when he first go his, so his mom or I would ride on it with him...

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                    I got my 2 grandsons each one of these. You can adjust the throttle to limit power/speed, plus they have a remote fob that you an use to kill the engine if your kid is using it unsafely... It will not restart until you disable the remote kill fob... Works like a champ...

We've had good luck with them. They start easy, run good, have forward and reverse... They are small enough for the kids, but if you do not restrict the throttle, they have enough power for an adult to ride 'em... My youngest grandson could not quite reach the controls when he first go his, so his mom or I would ride on it with him...

http://www.reconcycles.com/?lightbox=dataItem-iqcs63sv

How long have u had these?

Comment

I have a Yamaha raptor 90cc for our 2 kids, my 5 year old rides it ok. You can governor down below 5 mph

Comment

Christmas will be 2 years and both are still going strong... Most important thing is to not leave ethanol gasoline in them. It gunks up the carb pretty quick... of course, you can buy a brand new complete carb for about $8.!

Comment

Polaris all the way.
                          DO NOT get the Chinese ones.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                          X