Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats, looks like a good time

Comment

It seems like your squad had a great day, it is always fun to go hunting with friends.

Comment

How in the world do you get 8+ animals for only $2000?! That’s unheard of. Am I missing something? Are they not quality animals?

Comment

I believe the first animals listed have a slash mark ( / ) meaning “or”

Red stag -or- WT buck -or- exotic buck

Then there’s a comma, before listing the trophy ram, ewe, hogs, etc.

I don’t thinking you get a stag AND wt buck AND exotic buck. That would be crazy... haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks like a blast

Comment

i checked with caleb and he confirmed that the $2000 package includes all the animals listed. if in the four days of hunting, you have a shot opportunity on a red stag, an exotic trophy, a whitetail buck (in season) and a trophy ram.....you can shoot all four plus......the ewe, goat, hogs, varmits etc at no additional charge or hidden trophy fees
              its crazy compared to any other place i know of.
              and they have plenty of game
              the opportunity just has to present itself!

Comment

i checked with caleb and he confirmed that the $2000 package includes all the animals listed. if in the four days of hunting, you have a shot opportunity on a red stag, an exotic trophy, a whitetail buck (in season) and a trophy ram.....you can shoot all four plus......the ewe, goat, hogs, varmits etc at no additional charge or hidden trophy fees

Comment

Originally posted by dusty arrow View Post
                  Menu rich, target rich. Caleb does a top notch job - been on several hunts with him. Kill or no kill, always cool to get out there and see some new country and all those animals run through!

Comment

Headed back to Extreme in 6 short weeks. Three of us are repeats, 4th trip, and a newbie. The hillbilly invasion is on!

Comment

Anybody been back to Extreme in the last year or so?

Comment

Good to know

Comment

I am the reincarnation of geezer56. We went, we saw, we didn't conquer much. Weather did not do well. Caleb was great as always. It just got green too early.

Comment

Looks like a ton of fun

Comment

Hunted here a few years back when I first started Bowhunting and had a blast. Saw animals every sit

Comment

congrats looks so good!

Comment

Working...
                                X