Send one up request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Send one up request

If you have a minute, would you mind sending one up to the big man upstairs for me. I've been having some dull discomfort in my abdomen, along with some other things that are not normal for me. I am going in for a CT scan to see if we can find what is going on. I'm just asking for a few prayers to find out what is going on, clear results, and that is something is found, it is not too bad. Thank you.

Prayers for comfort and great results!

Comment

Sent

Comment

Prayin for really dull results

Comment

Praying for strength, comfort, and God’s complete and supernatural protection for you. Praying for clear and concise answers, good news, and health for you. Praying all this through our mighty Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen

Comment

I don't pray to "the big man upstairs", but I most certainly will offer up an intercessory prayer on your behalf to God Almighty through his Son Jesus Christ my Savior.

Lord God in Heaven and Creator of the universe and all that is in it, I ask You to guide Chris through this trial. Reveal Yourself to him through this. Lord give his care-giver team wisdom and a plan forward to a right diagnosis and treatment that brings about healing and restoration to his body in whatever malady he may have. Lord remove this from him and give him comfort and peace as he surrenders to Your will Lord. We all look forward to a grand praise report from Chris once he is brought through this trial successfully by Your Grace and Healing. Through Your Son, our Advocate that gives us access to You Lord God, Your Son Jesus we ask and pray these things, Amen.

Comment

Prayers up, down or sideways; I am praying for your well being and good health.

Comment

Prayers Up.

Comment

Good luck and prayers sent.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Prayer sent.

Comment

Prayers Sent

Comment

prayers sent best of luck