My run of bad luck continues...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
    You should have called 911 while standing in front of them. .
    This is what causes so many officers to lecture folks on when not to call 911. It is not a life or death emergency. Call or text a non emergency number. Calling an emergency number for a theft situation can tie up an operator when a real serious call is coming in where someone’s life is on the line.

Comment

Originally posted by dphillips62 View Post
      I hope they don't dump your Mule somewhere it can't be found. Good luck I do understand when you say you have to deal with the SO in the county the crime was committed though. I still think I would have drug him through the front door of SO by his ear.

Believe me I wanted to . It’s not worth me going to jail over . Considering I was armed . If I get picked up with a assault charge I will lose my job .

Comment

Originally posted by Crazzy View Post
        No, this is NOT a reason to call 9-1-1!!!
        Horse****! You can’t be serious?

Comment

Originally posted by Worksalot View Post
          This is what causes so many officers to lecture folks on when not to call 911. It is not a life or death emergency. Call or text a non emergency number. Calling an emergency number for a theft situation can tie up an operator when a real serious call is coming in where someone’s life is on the line.

I've heard of way worse reasons to call 911.

Ok I will give y'all that. Then he should have pulled out his phone and googled the local SO where he was at the time. These guys never should have just been allowed to leave IMO without the police being called there.

Comment

i thought op was the worst thing ive read on here then i saw this ***!?????

Comment

They would had a hard time leaving with 4 valve stems cut off the truck! That's about as peaceful as I could have kept it till LEO showed up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

This :

Ok I will give y'all that. Then he should have pulled out his phone and googled the local SO where he was at the time. These guys never should have just been allowed to leave IMO without the police being called there.[/QUOTE]

Comment

Originally posted by Worksalot View Post
                  Call it how you want it...I call bs! [emoji35]
                  The **** dispatcher can transfer me to “non emergency” for all I care. And BTW, I don’t keep non emergency freaking ph#s on speed dial. Sue me [emoji35]
                  The guy had a very expensive SxS stolen. Maybe this is why freaking thieves think they can get away with this crap. Burns me up! I hate a **** thief!

Comment

Originally posted by Bruiser View Post
                    i thought op was the worst thing ive read on here then i saw this ***!?????
                    I don’t think he was saying not to call the law. I believe he was saying to use the non-emergent line, where ya still get a dispatcher and an officer, you just don’t tie up a “911” phone line if that makes sense.

Comment

wow

Comment

Your mule, your decision. Handle it however you want and ignore the unsolicited opinions.
                        Hope it all works out for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                          That's pretty sick!
                          Were you not aware that there are two types?

Comment

**** Strummer!

Hopefully they get on him quick. I will be willing to bet that your mule disappeared within an hour of that meeting though.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss163 View Post
                              So they said they have a mule but didn’t admit they stole it ? But admit to having a mule bought purchased it from a Linda ? Well the law can’t do anything without the mule Your word against there’s.

Exactly. That’s why I left it in the Jackson co sheriff office hands . Where the report was already filed . Victoria co said they can not do any thing about it unless the mule was in his possession at time the talked to him . Victoria so would not do anything. I called them they are the ones who told me Jackson co had to handle it . And they are working the case now .

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                                I've heard of way worse reasons to call 911.

Ok I will give y'all that. Then he should have pulled out his phone and googled the local SO where he was at the time. These guys never should have just been allowed to leave IMO without the police being called there.

They were called . They are the ones who told me Jackson’s co had to handle it .

Comment

Working...
                                X