No announcement yet.

Leupold vs Trijicon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I still haven’t gotten a new scope but I think I’m gonna add to my Leupold collection. I’ve read great reviews on the Trijicon but it’s hard to go away from something that has worked for me. I will tell you for the money the vortex viper is pretty nice too. OpticsPlanet actually has 15% off the AccuPower right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Btotheh View Post
      Leupold all day, though vortex has been fairy popular now a days especially for the price
      I shot a buddy's vortex the other day. I wouldn't take a free one.

Comment

own both, Trijicon for me.

Comment

Originally posted by TxAg View Post
          I shot a buddy's vortex the other day. I wouldn't take a free one.

I have owned 3 vortex’s... all have been replaced due to manufacturer issues. I’m running Athlon now. And about to pull the trigger on a 1-6 accupoint for a 16.5” 308 bolt gun I’m putting together

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Any update on this?

Comment

I have some nice optics listed in the classifieds!

Comment

I was looking for something else and came across this one and realized that I never did update anyone. I ended up going with the Leupold VXi-3i-4.5-14-50. Eventually I'll try the Trijicon, really wanted to go with it this time but couldn't beat the deal I got. I actually ended up getting the same deal a couple weeks ago on another one for a Grendel I built (first build on an AR), pretty excited about it.

Comment

That’s the scope I just purchased. I really like it. Can’t wait to use it this year.

Comment

The first one I got I put it on a 243 that I got for my daughter, love it. We haven't shot the Grendel yet but chomping at the bit to get out with it.

Comment

Trijicon accupoint

Comment

I have both. Can't really go wrong with either, but the Trijicon is super tough, much harder to knock off zero than the Leupold.

Comment

Working...
                        X