My run of bad luck continues...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My run of bad luck continues...

So my mule got stolen a few nights ago . Got the thief on camera . So today I was in Victoria eating down town . And what do I see ? The truck that I have on camera . The idiot busted out a window and smashed his door on a fence post while turning a trailer around . That’s what made me go look at the truck , the smashed window and door . So I walk in to where he went to eat . Needless to say he is one scared thief . He admitted to me that him and his brother in law took it . They claim they bought it from some lady named Linda . I don’t know anyone named Linda . Soon as I get a chance I’m going back to the Sheriffs office and let them know what I found out . Oh here is the thief’s truck .. anyone in Victoria keep your eyes out for a white ford 3/4 tone king ranch .

You didnt call police and just let them walk?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Go get em!!

You are a better man than me, I would need a bondsman minutes later.

Comment

I'm confused, did you not call the cops to come make this dude give you your mule back?

Comment

So you found the suspects, they admitted they have it, and you didn’t call the law? Am I reading that right?

Comment

You have a tad bit more self control than me. We would all be going to jail if I rolled up on the thieves. Or they would kill me.

Comment

Originally posted by BitBackShot View Post
              I'm confused, did you not call the cops to come make this dude give you your mule back?

I have to deal with the le in the county it was stolen from .

Comment

Dang, should have called law right away and let them arrest them. Now that they know you have them pegged they are going to offload all their stolen items and hide them wherever possible, like the bottom of lake etc. Dang

Comment

I dont understand what happened here?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Why did you let them go?

Comment

What????

Comment

Were you eating at Taco Bell?

Comment

Originally posted by txhunter007 View Post
                        You have a tad bit more self control than me. We would all be going to jail if I rolled up on the thieves. Or they would kill me.

Believe me it was a hard thing to do . I wanted to drag him out side and beat the crap out of him .being I’m a ccw and I was armed at the time the best thing I can do was walk away and the the sheriff handle it .

Comment

What are we suppose to be looking out for? You had them, you got a confession, you let them go.

Did you call the cops when you confronted them?

What do you want us to do that you didn't?
                          Last edited by AntlerCollector; 01-24-2019, 03:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe H View Post
                            You didnt call police and just let them walk?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Joe , Jackson co has to handle it . It was stolen from there . Now if he had the mule with him it would of been a different story .

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                              Were you eating at Taco Bell?

No Huvars right next to the Victoria police and sheriff office .

Comment

Working...
                              X