I need some lease manager advice please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    Look for a new reliable respectable member and start selling **** to recoup your costs you are owed.

You’ve done your part it sounds like in the OP...and made the effort. With no replies or courtesy return phone calls after what you have described for him? P*** on ‘em...

This, you have been more than patient. Some people always have problems and they can't always be helped

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

He no longer lives at the address I had for him. I only have his phone number, and if he changed it then all my texts, calls and all have been for nothing.

Comment

Well, since i'm currently looking for a good lease... Cut the losses on the lease spot and fill opening. Keep trying to contact about trailer and 4 wheeler.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
          He no longer lives at the address I had for him. I only have his phone number, and if he changed it then all my texts, calls and all have been for nothing.
          maybe time to start looking at the laws for abandonment of property and filling his spot. make sure you change any locks or combos at the ranch also. We had a lease member leave his travel trailer for 5+ years and never came out to hunt or paid for the lease and the land owner finally claimed his travel trailer under abandonment.

Comment

You've become an enabler and don't even realize it. As much as I enjoy my guys they pay on time or they're gone ... I'm not their daddy and for dam sure not going to float their hobby.

Comment

He has already made the decision for you. Send him a certified letter telling him he has 30 days to pay the 400.00 owed and claim his property. If he does not he forfeits said property. In those 30 days you get a new lease mate.

Comment

Send his number and I will call with a different area code and verify if its him.

Comment

Put me in line for the 4 wheeler and camper

Comment

Sorry. Didn't see you had no address. Ask post master if a forwarding address was giving

Comment

Dang, sorry to hear that for Him and You. Definitely a tough spot.

I would collect all his stuff and set it to the side. Keep up communications and move forward with another hunting buddy.

Good Luck

Comment

Replace the member. Imo this is a business deal being a member on a lease. He hasn’t held up his end of the business deal. Good luck.

Comment

If you let someone take advantage of you, they will.

Sounds like he can't afford to hunt. He's better off spending his remaining dollars on getting his life together.

Comment

You've done way more than enough already in my opinion. Do you have any other contacts for him? Emergency? Family? At least find out if he is okay or not. If he's in good health and is just ignoring your correspondence, then it's time to get tough and terminate his membership. Maybe give him one more chance to get his stuff off and if he doesn't, sell it to recoup your costs.

Comment

Have you tried googling him? Make sure something didn’t bad happen. I haven’t heard from a guy I had worked with in awhile and he ended offing himself.

Comment

Ho bout run plate on camper...vin # on 4 wheeler

Comment

Working...
                                X