Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How about a trade thread for reloading components.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grafs also has nosler in stock

Comment

Originally posted by Seacoal View Post
      Grafs also has nosler in stock
      Thanks. I bought some today.
      All the best,
      Glenn

Comment

I have new unopened bag of 300 RUM Remington brass
        also 19 rds of Remington headstamped once fired

Need a case trimmer, flash hole uniformer

Also need:
        Nosler .243 ballistic tips; 95 grn
        Swift 180 grn Scirocco 2 in 300 RUM
        IMR 4350
        Bullet Puller

Comment

I'm looking for 1# of Accurate #9. I can swap for it, or pay cash

Comment

Looking for 130 Gn .277 Bergers hunting VLD's
            And any .270 WSM brass someone might have laying around. I've got to hunt for some trade bait. I do have 2 different boxes of .270 WSM ammo I'm not in love with

Comment

shootersproshop.com has a lot of nosler in stock. You can get second pick stuff really cheap and my buddy says its more than worth it especially if you weigh each round anyway.

Comment

Midway popped up with Varget on my notification. One minute after I received my email, it was sold out.

Comment

Originally posted by gandergitter View Post
                  shootersproshop.com has a lot of nosler in stock. You can get second pick stuff really cheap and my buddy says its more than worth it especially if you weigh each round anyway.
                  Ordered and shot alot of the SPS stuff. Nice to save money sometimes!

Comment

Got 2ibs of H1000 I'll trade for varget

Comment

Wideners was showing some rifle & pistol primers came in...

Does anyone know what the difference between the CCI Military small rifle primer vs. the CCI small rifle magnum 450?? Just curious as I use the 450.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                        Wideners was showing some rifle & pistol primers came in...

Does anyone know what the difference between the CCI Military small rifle primer vs. the CCI small rifle magnum 450?? Just curious as I use the 450.
                        Same, but harder cup.

Some companies used to warn (I just searched, but can't find any immediately) that their ammo that contain mil primers (like the CCI 41 and 34) may not ignite in firearms with weak hammer springs, such as the T/C Encore and Contenders that have factory springs in them. Bellm TC's were producing stronger hammer springs that alleviated that problem for the Encore / Contender line. I've seen people report that their ammo with the mil primers didn't go off due to weak hammer springs in their single shots when the 6.8 SPC became popular in the T/C barrels.

All the best,
                        Glenn

Comment

Right now I am able to get about 1-4k in .223/5.56 once fired brass. Idk headstamp but can ship one large USPS box for $100. Last time I did that I believe it was just about 20lbs per box.

Comment

I need some H4831SC (preferably), or just plain old H4831. Would also want to try RE-22 if I can't find the 4831.
                            All the best,
                            Glenn

Comment

Originally posted by bluelund79 View Post
                              I'm looking for 1# of Accurate #9. I can swap for it, or pay cash
                              Anyone in the Houston area have a spare pound for sale?

Comment

I cannot find the posting but i am able to get some new 30-30 hornady brass. 50 pcs $45 tyd. PM if you need it.

Comment

Working...
                                X