Senate Impeachment Trial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Senate Impeachment Trial

I see where Piglosi has selected the house impeachment managers. Yep, Nadler and Schiff are the top two. Can't wait to see the Senate chew these idiots to pieces. Praying they can put Schiff on the witness stand and since he will already be in there, there's no place for him to run and hide.

...and the democrat party death spiral continues.

Comment

About to see record deflection tactics LOL

Schiff was saying how anti-American etc. Trump was by telling certain people to ignore Dems requests to testify. Then was immediately asked if he himself will testify if requested by the Senate... He basically said hell no LOL I was a little amazed...I mean I figured he blow BS first LOL

Get ready for LOTS of media clipping, picking and choosing, and downplaying of record proportions also.

That's one reason they delayed turning it over to the Senate. They think if they tell the American people enough times the Senate will ignore facts (or whatever) then when it goes against them they can say see told you so!

Comment

Both turtleneck and nimrod should already be in jail for lying to Congress, but we all know that will never happen... no different than the Clinton's...

Comment

I guess it took the dems this long to get all their stories straight and memorized.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I just hope the Senate Republicans don't cave to the whiny Dems and Pelosi. They need to hammer these clowns

Comment

Looking forward to this joke being over.

Comment

These people are so clueless. it is very apparent that Biden is the candidate elect for the dumb dems. if they call witnesses, all of the candidates that are running and still in the senate will be required to leave the campaign trail and sit in the hearing for 6 days a week. this trial will probably last through Super Tuesday on March 3rd.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                  I just hope the Senate Republicans don't cave to the whiny Dems and Pelosi. They need to hammer these clowns
                  Wow.. Pelosi just stated this is in no way personal or political LOL

I think even democrats know thats a lie.

Comment

This thing is going to drag out and be the biggest joke/farce this country will ever see. Although I must admit, I would pay money to see pencil neck, no nads, and both the lame brain Biden’s have to testify and be questioned by an actual public interrogation and watch them p*** all over themselves.

I still have yet to understand how any person can even say with a straight face that trump is a threat to our democracy and abuses power. I guess some people are so power hungry that they’ll sell their soul to the devil 100x over just to get power over others. I mean geez you ain’t even gotta be a trump supporter to see these people are trying to destroy our country!

Comment

I still have yet to understand how any person can even say with a straight face that trump is a threat to our democracy and abuses power.

He is a threat to their idea of a democracy.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                        About to see record deflection tactics LOL

Schiff was saying how anti-American etc. Trump was by telling certain people to ignore Dems requests to testify. Then was immediately asked if he himself will testify if requested by the Senate... He basically said hell no LOL I was a little amazed...I mean I figured he blow BS first LOL

Get ready for LOTS of media clipping, picking and choosing, and downplaying of record proportions also.

That's one reason they delayed turning it over to the Senate. They think if they tell the American people enough times the Senate will ignore facts (or whatever) then when it goes against them they can say see told you so!
                        What they will say, as they already have started to say, is that it's a cover up. It just goes to show how stupid the Dems think the American public really are. Makes my blood boil.

Comment

I would say pelosi is a life support system for a va***a. But someone would have pulled the plug a long time ago. It just don’t make sense to how anyone can have this way of thinking? Is this s*** for real? I’m tired of asking myself that question.

Comment

Dems banking on undated and unsubstantiated notes said to be from Parnas, lol. What a circus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

In the same day you have video of Trump picking up a pen and signing a trade deal with China, and a video of the Pelosi picking up a pen and signing over the articles of impeachment. Thank you Trump

Comment

Working...
                              X