• Show
Clear All

New Trump video

Pretty good.

Awesome video!

Comment

He is killing it.

Comment

Boom! I’ve said from election night in 2016, there were 3 things he had to do before 2020. #1 was bring jobs back to the blue wall, the most important for electoral votes. I believe that has happened. #2 build the wall, it’s been a challenge and has been very limited but it is moving forward. He has drastically slowed illegals recently with the requirements of asylum seekers required to wait in Mexico for their hearing according to the news reports I’ve seen. #3 negotiate trade agreements to improve the economy, far exceeded any expectations I had in 3 yrs. With what he has accomplished in 3yrs despite the opposition in Washington I don’t see how he does not walk into another 4yrs as President especially since I don’t believe there is a person alive who could have hand picked a worse group of individuals to run against him. The only campaign promise I am disappointed in has been the total repeal of Obama Care. I hope this is not a forgotten issue in 2020.

#keeptweetingyourmessage

Comment

His appointments to federal courts around the country ( from the reporting from conservative sites) will be one of his greatest legacys. If he gets 4 more years he might even have that 9th circus turned around by the end.

Comment

Working...
          X