No announcement yet.

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We may be upgrading the forum software over the weekend. If you check in and the lights aren't on, be patient, we'll get it back up and running soon.

We are not certain we're going to do it, but it's being discussed.

Comment

Present...

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
        We may be upgrading the forum software over the weekend. If you check in and the lights aren't on, be patient, we'll get it back up and running soon.

We are not certain we're going to do it, but it's being discussed.
        Hmmm... this latest burst of energy sure would have been a good stress test for any new code....

Good luck! I'm sure you have many other things you would rather be spending your weekend time on.

Cliff

Comment

What a great idea for thread.
          I'm just sitting here in my blind waiting for some hogs to show up.then it's home for a super bowl party.

Comment

here

Comment

Originally posted by Tex_Cattleman View Post
              News from the Powers house:

Mille (11 mo) is getting tubes in her ears in two weeks. She apparently hears like she's under water.

[ATTACH]77867[/ATTACH]

Nathan (3) has become extremely proficient with his toy "bow and arrow" that shoots small marshmellows. He can hit the cowboy on the G Harvey painting every time from across the room.

My wife (Kara) is hot, smart and the best Mother/Wife on Earth.

Life is good. TBH is good.
              Good Luck on the tube surgery, Tex.

Hi, Kara.

Comment

Over and out

See Ya Monday

Comment

Ah the "Box of chocolates" thread.... never know what your gonna get...

Comment

Here...

TBH is my place of relaxation, it's my place to go to if I need a laugh, it's my place to go to if someone in my family does something that needs sharing, it my place to go to if I want to buy something, it's my place to go to I want an opinion on something (there's no shortage of them).

TBH is a place that I try to visit everyday if possible. Some of you are really great friends, and all of you are family.

Carry on...

Comment

Good thread with good people...what more could you ask for! I just wish that the embeded videos would play on my computer at work. Now I have to go home and watch the buck's fight and listen to my better half tell me I'm spending too much time at the fire....lol....oh well, it doesn't matter, I have to see the buck's fighting. I hope she's not home when I get there....maybe she won't know!!

Everybody have a great night.....Friday Night Lights is on 2nite for anybody that cares..

Comment

I'm here! I got hooked on TBH somewhere around 2001. I have got to see it grow so much. I've met several fellow greenscreeners and look forward to meeting many more. This place has been great to me and my son. I can't find the pics right now, but he won the TBH youth doe hunt one year. I wish that this could get started again. Thanks to TBH he also got to go on the infamous Dos XX hunt with Hill Country Bowhunters. Trey, Chris, Branden and of course Wildman Danny were all great. I have also enjoyed helping the newbes with getting started in bowhunting. Thanks Michael for bringing the best bunch of bowhunters in the world together.

Comment

Here.

Question: Has anyone else noticed the strong tie between bow hunting and baseball?

There sure seems to be a lot of baseball dads and baseball players on here... I like it.

Comment

Can we still rag on Les like we used to?

Comment

My daughter and nephew(BigChief) is the one on the far right.

Click image for larger version

Name:	chelsea 20%.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	146.7 KB
ID:	23869849

Name:	big balla.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	45.7 KB
ID:	23869850

Name:	Chelsea bball.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	69.0 KB
ID:	23869853

Comment

Casey,
                                Before i ask you to pull my finger exactlly how close to this fire are we?

Comment

Working...
                                X