No announcement yet.

How safe is Mexico?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It’s all about being at the right place at the right time. You can greatly increase your chances anywhere in the world by being in a bar late at night.

Comment

Originally posted by Marco View Post
      I travel for work to Del Rio, Eagle Pass and Laredo. I never stopped crossing border at any time. I usually go Acuña, Piedras and Nuevo Laredo for dinner when working on Border towns. I'm usually back on US side by 1030-11 PM. Not once have I ever had any trouble. Of course I'm also not white[emoji1787]
      I did it for years. Being white was usually a good thing. Obvious tourist. Stopped going when a good buddy with dual citizenship told ne it's not worth it anymore.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

How many people come to Las Vegas everyday.....there are places here you couldn’t pay me enough to go.

Comment

Well we ended up canceling our reservation after hearing about the shooting last night and a couple of other incidents lately.... hate that it cost me $190 but it is what it is. Wife didn't feel comfortable anyway so we're looking for somewhere else to go... not to many places that I can find with Non Stop flights and All Inclusive options under $3,500

Comment

I’m in Costa Rica right now. It’s awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by corps2010 View Post
              Well we ended up canceling our reservation after hearing about the shooting last night and a couple of other incidents lately.... hate that it cost me $190 but it is what it is. Wife didn't feel comfortable anyway so we're looking for somewhere else to go... not to many places that I can find with Non Stop flights and All Inclusive options under $3,500
              Well that’s to bad

Paris France is one of the most dangerous places around and you don’t hear anything about it

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                I did it for years. Being white was usually a good thing. Obvious tourist. Stopped going when a good buddy with dual citizenship told ne it's not worth it anymore.

Haha. It really isnt. Just go for the food and friends I have there.

Comment

Originally posted by Robert View Post
                  I’m in Costa Rica right now. It’s awesome.
                  I spent a week near Jaco Costa Rica and it was great!

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                    Headed to Cabo Saturday, maybe I should stay home
                    I wouldn’t do that if I were you.

Comment

Originally posted by corps2010 View Post
                      Check out Punta Cana, direct flights out of DFW and maybe to Belize too?

Comment

Going next week from the 22-26 to cancun, its always a great time stick to the tourist attractions and mind your business

Comment

So flying into Cancun renting a car and driving with my wife and son to Tulum is a bad idea?

Comment

Originally posted by pilar View Post
                            Well that’s to bad

Paris France is one of the most dangerous places around and you don’t hear anything about it
                            Incorrect. All of Europe is getting bad. The stories are easy to find. It's just not on the liberal US news as it doesn't fit their agenda.

Comment

We stayed at the Excellence in Riviera Maya last May and really enjoyed it. I couldn't recommend a better resort to stay at. As everyone else said, don't go looking for trouble and keep your wits about you. Situational awareness is key.

Comment

Mexico is very safe. They have some of the strictest gun laws of any country. Criminals aren't allowed to have guns.

Comment

Working...
                                X