Clear All

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
    Eff HEB commercials.

That is all.
    What did we miss?

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRabbit View Post
      What did we miss?
      Name an athlete that has done an heb commercial...and then look at that sports DL list for that year...
      In the case for ST... look at "scratched".

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
        Name an athlete that has done an heb commercial...and then look at that sports DL list for that year...
        In the case for ST... look at "scratched".
        ****... I never thought about that... but now that you mention it!

I want to be like Chew when I grow old.... er.

Comment

Don’t forget the video game jinx, I saw where Bregman was on the cover this year and already had to have surgery

Comment

Who else has tried the Crawford Bock?
            Click image for larger version

Name:	C335013D-D918-4B1C-AD72-444441AE67C1.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	304.4 KB
ID:	24572755

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
              I agree. He was offered 100+ mil and turned it down this offseason
              Link?

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
                Who else has tried the Crawford Bock?
                [ATTACH]949052[/ATTACH]
                I bought a 4 pack and was thinking about saving it for opening day. Cant say it will last untapped until then.

Comment

Stros offered Kuechel a one year and a two year deal today evidently. He’s holding out for more

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
                    Stros offered Kuechel a one year and a two year deal today evidently. He’s holding out for more
                    Might be a long hold out.....

Comment

Oh well, I like the beard but at this point I’d rather see em throw money at Verlander and Cole and lock them down for a few more years

Comment

Verlander said he isnt anywhere near ready to retire and sees himself pitching into his mid 40s. Still trying to follow in Nolan's footsteps it seems. He also said because of that he doesnt care if he gets a long term deal or not.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                          Verlander said he isnt anywhere near ready to retire and sees himself pitching into his mid 40s. Still trying to follow in Nolan's footsteps it seems. He also said because of that he doesnt care if he gets a long term deal or not.

I still think we offer him a 2 or 3 yr extension at some point. He will be easier to sign than Cole IMO. Cole will be looking for his first big pay day type deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                            He wants his kid to be old enough to remember him pitching

Comment

Grabbed some tickets today for the Sunday game in May at home against the Red Sox. Should be a good one!

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
                                He wants his kid to be old enough to remember him pitching
                                He'll be 55 and a junkballer by then, lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X