Democrats = Iranian sympathizers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Democrats = Iranian sympathizers

Well boys looks like our Democrat leaders are on Team Iran. Democrat leaders along with Pete Buttigieg blame Trump for Iran aggression and shooting down of innocents in flight 752. I don't know how any red blooded American can stand with this the Democrat party. I sure hope some pro American Democrats speak up and condemn their leaders for this Un-American pro Iranian message.

Yep
    Mark Lavin is now calling Nancy Tehran Nancy. I have been saying for many years these people are no friends of the American people and it just becomes clearer on a daily basis.
    Truly despicable people.

Comment

Democrats are not pro Iran. That’s dumb.

What they are is anti anything that trump does. Regardless of the facts that they have strongly supported the exact same policy in the past.

My issue isn’t even with the dems though. It’s with the media NOT EXPOSING THE HYPOCRISY. That’s like being mad at kid for being a kid. It’s not his fault. But the parents that will never admit the misbehaving and whip that *****.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by super_dave View Post

What they are is anti anything that trump does. Regardless of the facts that they have strongly supported the exact same policy in the past.

My issue isn’t even with the dems though. It’s with the media NOT EXPOSING THE HYPOCRISY. That’s like being mad at kid for being a kid. It’s not his fault. But the parents that will never admit the misbehaving and whip that *****.

Yup

Comment

Originally posted by super_dave View Post

Disagree, any Democrat that blames the death of all those people upon Trump and Republicans and say that if we had just not killed poor old Solimani is an Iranian sympathizer with out a doubt. watch if Dems win 2020 they will go on another apology tour. Disgusting.

Comment

There is another side to this. Billions of us dollars have been donated to foundations and relatives of top politicians from the mid east. Most done through a firewall set up by Valerie Jarrett. If that was ever broken down it would reveal why the dems and some repubs too are so scared of trump taking action

Comment

Our government HAS been infiltrated.. We can thank Barry Hussein for the current culture of the Democratic Party.. Nothing speaks "Iran sympathizer" more than a delivery of 1.7 billion in cash.. That's what happens when an American hating muslim is the POTUS.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                There is another side to this. Billions of us dollars have been donated to foundations and relatives of top politicians from the mid east. Most done through a firewall set up by Valerie Jarrett. If that was ever broken down it would reveal why the dems and some repubs too are so scared of trump taking action
                Yep. When you take a deep look at who Barry appointed to very important positions it will spook the hail out of you.. Jarrett is just one of many examples.. He was put there to do damage and he did damage.. I pray that he is eventually held accountable..

Comment

The left are not a principled set of people. They shift with the winds. The few older democrats that believed themselves to be principled and of moral values had to give that up in 2016 to remain relevant in a party that had evolved so quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                    The left are not a principled set of people. They shift with the winds. The few older democrats that believed themselves to be principled and of moral values had to give that up in 2016 to remain relevant in a party that had evolved so quickly.
                    That's true. Even Pelosi is now blowing in the Wind. She has always been an idiot but she was well structured. Now the radical left threatens her so she does what she knows will cost her. Its like doing business with the mob. First transaction goes great. From then on they own you and you can't turn back. That's what the radicals did to the dems. They did business with them under Obama. Now the devil owns them and the semi rational ones can't get out.

Comment

Originally posted by garguy View Post
                      there is another side to this. Billions of us dollars have been donated to foundations and relatives of top politicians from the mid east. Most done through a firewall set up by valerie jarrett. If that was ever broken down it would reveal why the dems and some repubs too are so scared of trump taking action
                      gg for the win!

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                        That's true. Even Pelosi is now blowing in the Wind. She has always been an idiot but she was well structured. Now the radical left threatens her so she does what she knows will cost her. Its like doing business with the mob. First transaction goes great. From then on they own you and you can't turn back. That's what the radicals did to the dems. They did business with them under Obama. Now the devil owns them and the semi rational ones can't get out.

Might explain Justice Roberts' decision making since 2010

Comment

You fellas see the Fox article where Occasional Cortex through whom I assume the Justice Democrats are bankrolling democratic challengers of the communist mold! Make no mistake gentlemen, we are in battle for the future of our country like never before.

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
                            You fellas see the Fox article where Occasional Cortex through whom I assume the Justice Democrats are bankrolling democratic challengers of the communist mold! Make no mistake gentlemen, we are in battle for the future of our country like never before.
                            Not an assumption... it's a fact.

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
                              Just posted a link to that story in a thread titled “Liberal Hypocrisy at its highest”

Comment

Working...
                              X