Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who had today’s date in Epstein suicide pool!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clintons are deadlier than smallpox. I just started a book on Epstein, Filthy Rich, and the dude needs to be dead. I just wish he'd have taken down some fellow dirtbags with him.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
      Clintons are deadlier than smallpox. I just started a book on Epstein, Filthy Rich, and the dude needs to be dead. I just wish he'd have taken down some fellow dirtbags with him.

I believe it’s much bigger than the Clintons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post

Agreed

Comment

I have no doubts. They're just the ones with a trail of dead bodies in their past.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
            Took longer than I expected for the Arkancide to happen. Lets just hope he left a trigger somewhere that is out of reach of the Clintons. I can't imagine who all is on that trigger list but you can be certain it has Bill Clinton on there.
            On the other hand the trigger may have already been found and destroyed and that gave the go ahead for his demise.
            BTW, I have a brand new roll of tinfoil.
            A man with this kind of dirt on powerful people has some kind of kill switch, one would imagine.
            We can’t accept this as “oh well”. It’s time for people to openly discuss political homicides related to the Clintons and the like. This can no longer be denied as “tin foil”.

Comment

How many of us saw this coming a mile away?

Comment

The naïveté of AOC may be a huge help! She’s blind to the truth of Washington’s current state, so she’s is demanding answers on twitter. Sadly, she has a lot of mainstream exposure. This has to get talked about and answers need to be found.

Comment

Clintons are absolute.

Comment

How come when it says the FBI will be investigating I don’t feel reassured. That’s pretty sad

Comment

He always said he wished he was hung .... Now he is

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
                        He always said he wished he was hung .... Now he is
                        You owe me a new keyboard

Comment

A crafty sociopath like Epstein would have made an insurance policy of some sort. A document that he could have a trusted partner release upon his death under certain circumstances.

We haven't seen the end of this saga. I'll predict more dead witnesses and burned down buildings before this is over.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                            What a shock. I may fall over dead from the unexpected surprise.
                            I'm betting Epstein was more surprised by his suicide than anyone.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Yep and anyone who doesn't believe that probably also believes he actually killed himself and there are many... When he started dropping g names of prominent democrats I knew it wouldn't take long. I just hope he left a list..

Comment

Working...
                                X