No announcement yet.

Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning Macie. I'm just checking in. We are all still here praying for you...

Michael

Comment

Good morning Macie. I hope y'all get good results from the spinal tap tests. I just got back to work from a weekend hunting trip that was the best of my life so far. My boss let me fill his trophy tag and I got the biggest buck of my life Friday afternoon at about 4:30. I also shot a spike Saturday afternoon. I'll write a full report with pictures soon. Prayers continue.

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
        Well took the big kids to the rifle match at TCU in Fort Worth this weekend. Had our baby sitter from when the kids were younger to watch Macie. They did great. But I think it was hard on all of us. The kids shot pretty bad and Keili and I argued all weekend. Not bad, just weren't our usual happy selves. For the past 7 years we have drug Macie to shooting matches, this was the first with out her. I was hard. But we will overcome it.

Brian
        Praying for y'all!

Good morning Macie!

Comment

Good morning Macie! We are all still here keeping up with your progress and praying as well...

Comment

Still praying for you macie.

Comment

Prayers still going up for Macie and family

Comment

Continued prayers and hope for good test results

Comment

prayers continue...

Comment

Brian, Jennifer and I talk about Macie all the time. You guys are in our thoughts. You and Kelli stay strong.

Comment

Hey Macie baby! Things have been crazy around here! But I've caught up on all of the info regarding you that I've missed out on, but don't think a day has gone by that I haven't thought of you pretty girl!
                      Prayers up every day.

Brian! So sorry I haven't been around lately. Sure do pray for you and your family every night though, Missed seeing y'all in Fort worth, next time your in town, sure would love to treat y'all to dinner. Give Macie our love, and prayers up this evening.

Comment

More prayers sent. God bless

Comment

Morning Macie!!

Comment

prayers sent

Comment

Good Morning Macie.....Continuing prayers!!!!

Comment

Hope you have a wonderful day Macie!!! May the sunshine bring loads of smiles!

Comment

Working...
                                X