Would you shoot a mountain lion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tigerscowboy View Post
    Hunters such as yourself are in the way of a species being re-established where they originally existed. BOTTOM LINE

If you require whiskey, I'll provide. Keep talking.

Wrong

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It answers itself *****hole.

They were eliminated. Now are being sighted. You choose to eliminate them.

PI$$ OFF
      Please enlighten the rest of us rednecks as to when this elimination took place.
      And how does something that has been eliminated come back? Did someone bring them back like jurrasic Park?

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
        Wrong

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        I'm listening. Who is directly in the way of any species being restored?
        Last edited by tigerscowboy; 01-22-2020, 10:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GoneSouth View Post
          Please enlighten the rest of us rednecks as to when this elimination took place.
          And how does something that has been eliminated come back? Did someone bring them back like jurrasic Park?

Comment

Uneducated people like you who talk out their rear when you have no clue what you are talking about and let their emotions run their mouth

Comment

Why not shoot one?

Comment

Please share and explain. As species shows new and increased sightings, and you vote to shoot to kill.

Seriously, share how your position is positive.

Comment

Positive for who?

Comment

Well now I’m really confused...Tiger cowboy, what is your position again? We shouldn’t shoot them because they were “almost endangered”? Because they aren’t a game animal with a season? Because they don’t kill that many deer? I’ve lost track of why you are such a proponent of letting them walk

Comment

Catch a listed extinct or endangered trout in Colorado. Do you release it and notify the state or throw it in the ice box to mount on the wall for your own trophy/bragging?

It's a selfish choice. Can't debate topics on a educated level with simpletons. Out.

Comment

Catch a listed extinct or endangered trout in Colorado. Do you release it and notify the state or throw it in the ice box to mount on the wall for your own trophy/bragging?

It's a selfish choice. Can't debate topics on a educated level with simpletons. Out.
                        You are absolutely right, thanks for leaving simpleton

Comment

If that trout is messing with my animals better believe I'm putting it in the ice box. Only after I slap him with my fist first.

Comment

Had the chance when I was about 22 years old and passed, was just totally in awe that I was looking at him through the scope and didn't even think about shooting. When I was a kid we had one come up on us while coyote calling at night, jumped about 900 feet in the air when the spotlight hit him, same place one got to a doe my dad shot before we did, and another occasion we had a bone-chilling scream near us on a foggy morning walking through a stubble field. Thinking about all those experiences, only one I probably would have shot would be the one while we're coyote calling since we're out there hunting predators and had called him in. I shot a couple bobcats when I was a kid, after that let dozens pass just no reason for me to kill them I guess.

Comment

I know I've seen you post before but I don't remember this level of entertainment from you in the past. I like it.

Comment

I glassed 4 in 25 years. Had kill shots on 2. All walked. I must be terrible, stupid, or too conscientious.

What does your medal look like for the wasted effort?
                                This reply is reward in its self. You claim to be a smart guy but continue to be drawn out in the open by rather simple dialogue. I bet all of your post make more sense drunk but since I don't drink you just look like a babbling fool.

Comment

Working...
                                X