Would you shoot a mountain lion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hills of Texas View Post
    Big bend national park and they aren’t rare. There are recorded mortalities in every Texas county.
    Never heard of one in Mills county. Must have been years ago.

Comment

Big bend national park and they aren’t rare. There are recorded mortalities in every Texas county.
      Really? Source?

Comment

Surprised this thread has such a disparity of responses. Put me in the “shoot as soon as I see one” camp

Comment

However you choose to sleep well is no issue with me.
          Last edited by tigerscowboy; 01-18-2020, 11:52 PM.

Comment

Would you shoot a mountain lion

I was attacked by a lion when I was a kid. Took 14 operations to repair the damage. They are killing machines through and through. They aren’t rare, they are reclusive. I respect those that don’t want take a cat. Leaves more for the rest of us that do.

Wait wait ..we were told earlier that we should have no fear of them. How can this be? [emoji2359]

Sorry to hear about your attack man. That had to be traumatic. Glad you made it through.

Comment

Big bad *** hunters that sit in comfy boxes over feeders and have never observed one in the wild in their life...

Same choose to shoot while also claiming to be all about balance and management in other political conversations. You can't have it both ways.

Truth is that your efforts and $$$ on high fences and protein feeders are pointed toward one single goal...

the reward for the harvest of a record whitetail (or exotic) or the $$$ rewards that are reaped from selling the oportunity AND **** anything that gets in the way.
              Last edited by tigerscowboy; 01-19-2020, 12:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by tigerscowboy View Post
                Big bad *** hunters that sit in comfy boxes over feeders and have never observed one in the wild in their life...

Same choose to shoot while also claiming to be all about balance and management in other political conversations. You can't have it both ways.

Truth is that your efforts and $$$ on high fences and protein feeders are pointed toward one single goal...

the reward for the harvest of a record whitetail (or exotic) or the $$$ rewards that are reaped from selling the oportunity AND **** anything that gets in the way.
                What exactly are you trying to say? None of your posts on this thread have made any sense. Blabbing on about seasons and laws and rules, none of which pertain to killing a mountain lion

Comment

Sleep. Make coffee tomorrow. The point is clear enough for a 3rd grader.

Comment

It seems like you just have a hard on for cats

Comment

No. Just the perspective of the person making the decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                        Wait wait ..we were told earlier that we should have no fear of them. How can this be? [emoji2359]

Sorry to hear about your attack man. That had to be traumatic. Glad you made it through.
                        This is the dude that got Cat whipped in Big Bend a few yrs ago?

Comment

Originally posted by crowmagnum View Post
                          This is the dude that got Cat whipped in Big Bend a few yrs ago?

It was in 1984 and he was a kid. Very well documented.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by tigerscowboy View Post
                            Sleep. Make coffee tomorrow. The point is clear enough for a 3rd grader.

Um. I’m not sure an English professor would understand what you’re saying. I for one would shoot one. And any I saw after the first.

Comment

Originally posted by Cbb1722 View Post
                              Um. I’m not sure an English professor would understand what you’re saying. I for one would shoot one. And any I saw after the first.
                              Your vote is noted.

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
                                Cliff notes:

Some want to shoot one because it's on their bucket list, some don't because they just don't, some don't because they're morally superior hunters, and one deaf guy will shoot you in the face if you throw his cigarette butts back in his vehicle...
                                Actually laughed out loud there. In for the win. I for one am only shooting the black ones I’ve seen hundreds of times. I hear they taste better.

Comment

Working...
                                X