DIY Euro Mule deer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DIY Euro Mule deer

Ive probably done close to 50 euros and always pull out all nasal cavity, it helps getting all brain and nasty stuff out on inside. I do all mine in a day and 5 plus years later still look awesome. Guess it’s personal preference but I see zero reason to keep nasal cavity/bones inside. Some from my personal collection, some 6-8 years old and still white and pretty. I’ll usually kill a buck Saturday and he’ll be on my wall by Monday. Good video, well done

Last edited by James; 11-29-2019, 12:40 PM.

Comment

Great video. Things i do different...

-Leave eye balls and meat in tact I’ve learned that’s extra work i only remove bottom jaw
      - after boiling and getting all meat off instead of letting sit in peroxide like yours i...
      Buy this from sally beauty salon and mix to a paste, i then brush on covering whole skull and let sit in sun one day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

honestly I can not tell the difference in bones in nasal or bones out of Nasal. So not really a selling point for a Euro. If I was doing it myself I would do the 1 day setup and appreciate the video he made. Maybe a 30 day euro is an excuse for Taxi"s to charge $200plus dollars for a euro. I dont know, but dont really see a difference. at least not one to justify 29 more days to complete. My.02

Comment

Nice video.
          Thanks for posting

Comment

I have Euros that I have done 10+ years ago that I boiled in dish soap and then bleached. They have no signs of yellowing at all and look as white as the one I did yesterday. All of these were done in 1-2 days. I have no doubts that there may be a better method but heck I don’t have or want to spend that much time doing a euro. Nice video either way, the only thing I do different is brush the bleach on as thick as possible and set it under a heat lamp over night. This way a bottle of that bleach last me several different deer.

Comment

I’ve done quite a few euros and I do the boil/power-wash method, as well. The nasal bones don’t need to be there... in fact, euros look better without them and you ensure the gunk is out. Hydrogen peroxide (at elevated temps) does degrease and whiten simultaneously.. and quickly. I can get two euros done in about two hours by swapping them out from the pot while power-washing the other. Years later they still look great.

Nice work OP!! Don’t mind the nasal bone nazis lmao!!

Comment

Ha thanks guys. I didn’t share this trying to start a argument or be a ****. I even said I am no pro at it. Just sharing what I have learned and what is working for me [emoji2369]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                X