No announcement yet.

So, you're minding your own business ans drive up on this:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do you mean what would I do? I'd watch.....That would be the most awesome day of my life. I've never seen a real shootout unfold but I want to.

Comment

Shows you how bad the “news” is. My sister & her husband live on that road, and it’s not in Arizona haha.

Person comes around the blind corner, has no idea what’s going on, I probably would have done the same thing except maybe driven past instead of backing up. You really don’t have much time to think there or decipher the situation. You don’t even know who’s who and there’s bullets flying. I’m out.

Comment

If I had been in that car that backed off I'd have crushed him with his own door.

Comment

Would like to have been 60 yards out coming home from a deer hunt with a deer rifle and thumped the thug in the boiler room while he was playing cops and robbers...

Comment

I would pull out my cellphone, hit record, and yell WORLDSTAR!!!

Maybe flash some gang signs with my hands, and yell out the area code I stay in.

That's what's you're suppose to do right?
            Last edited by AntlerCollector; 11-16-2018, 10:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
              What do you mean what would I do? I'd watch.....That would be the most awesome day of my life. I've never seen a real shootout unfold but I want to.
              https://www.amazon.com/shop/scottmandarich Jon Murchison Boys From Oklahoma Roll Their Joints All WrongBoys From Oklahoma Roll Their Joints All WrongBoys Fro...

Comment

Working here in pretty much downtown Dallas, we saw a few when I was on 3rd shift. We took our breaks outside so we could smoke. Got run back into the building a couple of times. It's not as cool as you think it is.

And no, they weren't using flintlocks.

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
                  That other car should have rammed him, an f250 in the side of that door would have ended it pretty quick.
                  Agreed. I have a Ram 2500 4x4 with a ranch hand insurance policy. I would have pinched him and stayed in the truck until the deputy slowly approached.

Comment

I have. Not that cool.

Comment

I laughed way to hard at the speed of that car going in reverse! I know the situation is not but that sucker had it pegged out. Dang near rolled it on that curve.

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
                        That other car should have rammed him, an f250 in the side of that door would have ended it pretty quick.
                        That's exactly what I would have done.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                          I would pull out my cellphone, hit record, and yell WORLDSTAR!!!

Maybe flash some gang signs with my hands, and yell out the area code I stay in.

That's what's you're suppose to do right?
                          ha ha ha. this x2!

Comment

Family in the car, I back up and call in whats going on. I do however wait for him to come around the corner and try to take his tires out as he goes by.

If I am solo I ease back a bit and try to see what I can do if anything. If I feel I cant really offer good help I wait for the tire deal again if the officer doesn't take him down.

Edit:

I mainly drive my gas saver compact car around so I can't really ram anything. If I was in my Taco, I would consider slamming his door because I sit very high.

Comment

Guys. I would say protect yourself and be a good witness if possible. Call 911. This is what we get paid to do. If I was the officer and a citizen was injured or killed I’d never be able to recover

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                                My first thought was that car should have smashed into the shooters door, and take off the shooters legs slamming the door on them.

But then my second thought was, then shooter would sue you, take millions, hire a good attorney to defend against shooting at a cop, and be out in a year or two.
                                Yep thought about that too.

Comment

Working...
                                X