Austin area GTG, Bring it hippies!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Austin area GTG, Bring it hippies!

I must admit that I have been slacking after the request was made that I set this up. Life got busy with all the tree hugging I have had to do lately. Lets get the ball rolling. How's June 9th or 16th look for all you libtards. I am open to suggestions for a meeting place. Let's try and keep it somewhere central so we don't get into a north-south standoff. (South Austin is a much nicer place to live.) Patton has offered to bring his Henna and give everybody temporary tattoos and as always I will have my healing crystals in case anything ails you.

Namaste y'all........

i can bring the cataract medicine

Comment

Whiskey
      tango
      foxtrot

Comment

Funny post!

Comment

I'll pick up some fresh brewed kombucha! J/k I don't even know what that is I just see everyone drinking it.

Comment

Either day sounds good to me; should we all wear our rompers?

Comment

As long as it is North of the river I'll be there. My passport is it expired so I luckily can't cross Lady Bird.

Comment

9th works here..

Comment

Been working on a new tofu recipe that should be perfected by then. Either dates can work for me, 16th is better.

Originally posted by Rat View Post
                  Fridays are for shorty shorts, no shoes, and tie dye tank tops- I make no exceptions to that rule but rompers are a good idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Rat View Post
                    WALK OFF RIGHT THERE.... Well Done Sir !!!1
                    AWESOME !!

Comment

Can we pick a place that is gluten free and has plenty of vegan choices.

Comment

Went to a BHA event at the Yeti store a couple of weeks ago...they got a nice bar and patio...could be a central option?

Comment

Originally posted by jctex81 View Post
                          Went to a BHA event at the Yeti store a couple of weeks ago...they got a nice bar and patio...could be a central option?
                          That's easy for me buddy. Let's let this thread stew for a couple days and see what others suggest.

Comment

A bunch of fruitloops around here I tell ya.................

Comment

Anyplace where I can get a vegan anti-corporate entree with a side of white guilt is OK. Oh, and the beer should be gluten free. You don't even want to know what happens when I eat gluten.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. Posting of objectionable material in text, attachments or embedded links is grounds for immediate suspension.
                              I AGREE, PLAY EMBEDDED VIDEO

Comment

Working...
                              X