• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Football

West Orange Starks- 76
    Huntington -3

Comment

My team (Buna) lost to Diboll last night 31-26. We finished 8-3 on the season. Gave up a turnover in our territory that we couldn’t afford to and diboll took advantage of it.

Headed to watch Nederland and fort bend willow ridge now. it’s always weird to be sitting in the bleachers and not on the sidelines!

Good luck to the rest of you guys still in it.

Coach Clark

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by shooter2007 View Post
        San Saba Armadillos 10-0
        Hope they keep it going and Richland plays tonight.

Comment

We lost a close one to jacksboro tonight 31-28.. we played really well so cant be upset about the way our kids fought....now I get some family time! Good luck to the rest of yall still in it!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

GATA Gators 49 to 21 over undefeated Pearland.

Comment

Allen Beat Rowlette last night 56-21.
              Rowlette offensive time of possession was ridiculous. They basically had the ball the entire game. Allen would score on their 1-2nd possession.

Rockwall next Friday.

Comment

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
                Play Troy next week.
                If you are going to be around Waco Friday night, come out and watch the Franklin Lions take on Troy. I plan on being there. I shouldn't be hard to find. I'll be wearing a Lion green sweat shirt!!
                And hollerin in a green megaphone while ringing a white cow bell!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TMC50 View Post
                  If you were in Colorado County last night and not at Memorial Stadium, you missed one hellava game!

We were down 14-7 at half. Tied it up at 21. They kicked a FG with 56 seconds left. We returned the ball to about the 35 on the kick off. They had us sacked but QB escaped and complete the pass to get us to the 1 with 6 seconds left. Called a time out and Set up the winning play as the clock struck ZERO! 27-24

Talk about a roller coaster of a game! holy smokes! we are 8-1 now and district champs.
                  Looks like y’all will be playing Edna next. Should be a good one.

Comment

PNG Indians just took another scalp for the season. PNG-50, Lindale-28

Comment

Is there a place beside max preps to find statewide HS football scores? Preferably a free update listing.

Comment

Sealy beat Boerne tonight 56-28

Bellville lost to Jasper 13-0

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                          Is there a place beside max preps to find statewide HS football scores? Preferably a free update listing.

Try this one:

Texas High School Sports Database - Honors, Games, Playoffs, Schedules, Results, History, and More

Comment

Originally posted by Das71198 View Post

Perfect! Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by Das71198 View Post
                              Looks like y’all will be playing Edna next. Should be a good one.

Yeah we are in El Campo.... solid football team. Coach long has those boys clicking! Since I’ve been here, we have split with Edna.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post

Football Friday is another one and an app. You have to make a profile but you can add teams to follow and all that Jazz. Plus some of the chats on the games is pretty comical.

One from last night was

-“has the 2nd half started?”
                                -“no the other teams bus driver had to drive back to town and pick up the defense”

Comment

Working...
                                X