A very special first fish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A very special first fish

After trying unsuccessfully for a few years to have children of our own, my wife and I decided to foster children with the hopes of adopting at some point. Last month we got our first placement, two beautiful little girls, aged two and five. They’ve been a perfect fit, and we couldn’t be happier with them! Due to never ending rain and a busy schedule I haven’t had a chance to take the oldest one fishing in our pond until today. Thankfully the catfish were cooperating, and our big girl caught her first fish ever, as well as several more. She was beyond excited about it. Unfortunately I’m not allowed to show the giant smile on her face, but here’s an edited photo to commemorate her first big catch!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pure greatness

Comment

Awesome! Congrats to her. God bless you and your wife for bringing joy to those girls lives.

Comment

That’s awesome!

Comment

That’s awesome

Comment

Awesome

Comment

Good job

Comment

Awesome!! Congrats sweetheart on what I hope is the first of many. And congrats to you and your wife. God bless.

“There's more fun in hunting with the handicap of the bow than there is in hunting with the sureness of the gun.” -Fred Bear-

Comment

Thats awesome!! My best friend from high school, adopted 2 kids (brother and sister) almost 3 years ago. Was a year before I got to see their smileing faces as well. Now I enjoy watching those to live the country kid life in Arkansas, with 2 parents that love them to peices. Dosent matter that they are of 2 diffrent skin colors, they are mom and dad. Congratulations on the kids and her first fish

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Just awesome!!!!!

Comment

That is super. Best thread I've read for a while.

Comment

Awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Pure greatness!! Best thread I've seen on here in a while. Kudos to y'all on showing those girls what love is.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Awesome

Comment

Very Cool.

Comment

Working...
                              X