Liberals hurry while you can!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Man View Post
    As a republican I am all for complete legalization.

The conundrum is what do we do with all the citizens serving jail time for the selling and trafficking of it once it is legalized?
    Selling & trafficking will probably stay put. The far bigger problem is between 2001 and 2010 88% of the 8.2 million weed-related arrests were for possession. The estimated 137,000 people sitting in jail on simple drug possession charges (the vast majority of those being marijuana) may get time served & released.
    Last edited by JonBoy; 10-03-2018, 10:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Buff View Post
      I would propose a trade.....

Make drugs legal, all of them BUT

If you can't find a job, you can"t draw welfare. Let folks decide whether they want to do Meth or work, then let them live with that decision not be a burden on me.

I know our company would never hire anyone who could not pass a drug test due to safety concerns and insurance.
      And I don't want to pay for their rehab...Or healthcare either.

But yes, I can agree IF people become responsible for their own actions make it all legal.

BUT you, I, and everyone else knows that will never happen. We, the guys with jobs, will pay for it all.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Canada pffffttttt please.

Comment

Liberals hurry while you can!

I did not realize that legal cannabis was only a liberal idea. Just goes to show you how out of touch the two party loyalist are.
            Even the TX governor is in favor of cannabis reform. Millions of Texans will eventually be able to legally utilize the numerous benefits of cannabis.

The welfare comments are always entertaining.

Last edited by ladrones; 10-03-2018, 08:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
              As a republican I am all for complete legalization.

The conundrum is what do we do with all the citizens serving jail time for the selling and trafficking of it once it is legalized?
              If it was for simple possession, you let them out and then put them in prison when they commit real crimes like burglary, robbery or assault.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                Canada pffffttttt please.

Ummm...when are we supposed to meet up for lunch again??

Comment

Haha. I quit my job so whenever. But for what I posted we would have to meet in Colorado for lunch. [emoji23]

Comment

Working...
                  X