No announcement yet.

Who’s Next?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A certain "Fan" touched me inappropriately and I demand he be denigrated! But, naturally, I can't recall any other details, but I'm sure he did it..........

Comment

Now 2 men have come forward claiming they had the "encounter" with Ford.

As an extraordinary series of uncorroborated, lurid last-minute allegations threatens to derail his confirmation to the Supreme Court, nominee Brett Kavanaugh and Christine Ford, the California professor accusing him of sexually assaulting her more than three decades ago, are set to testify before the Senate Judiciary Committee Thursday morning.

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
        You have daughters?
        If so you wouldn't be so cavalier.

It is thoughts and mindsets like yours that give #metoo a place in this world.
        I have daughters. I also have sons. 30 years is too long. I don't know what the time period should be but everyone of us has a moral duty to report crime. I understand the personal aspects but what about those women who did speak up? What about the Harvey Weinsteins and the Cosbys of the world? If some had the moral courage to stand up, maybe others would not have been hurt. Accusing of a crime is hard. And, yes, it's even harder when it is a sex crime. But failure to report just passes the damage to the next victim. Waiting 30 years just looks political. We have statutes of limitation for a reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Native Texan View Post
          Now 2 men have come forward claiming they had the "encounter" with Ford.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...kavanaugh.html
          Looks like the truth is unfolding. At least 2 of the accusers are in debt. And the one lady had two loans paid off and as of now no one knows how she paid them LOL

Comment

It’s all a sick scam

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by jnd1959 View Post
              I have daughters. I also have sons. 30 years is too long. I don't know what the time period should be but everyone of us has a moral duty to report crime. I understand the personal aspects but what about those women who did speak up? What about the Harvey Weinsteins and the Cosbys of the world? If some had the moral courage to stand up, maybe others would not have been hurt. Accusing of a crime is hard. And, yes, it's even harder when it is a sex crime. But failure to report just passes the damage to the next victim. Waiting 30 years just looks political. We have statutes of limitation for a reason.
              How many years do you think is sufficient to report these types of crimes?

Comment

^ Why, you going to turn in your family member?

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                  ^ Why, you going to turn in your family member?

Comment

Years? It needs to be a matter of minutes and hours, maybe days.

36 years is to long IMO, especially when politics are part of the equation.

Comment

Originally posted by bfrank91 View Post
                      In the criminal justice system, sexually based offenses are considered especially heinous.
                      In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Special Victims Unit. These are their stories
                      I feel like this was a very under appreciated reply. I’d vote for it for post of the week.

Comment

Originally posted by brysdad View Post
                        I feel like this was a very under appreciated reply. I’d vote for it for post of the week.
                        Touché. Great post

Comment

Working...
                        X