No announcement yet.

Ram 2500 is this a good deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like a pretty good deal to me. And you’re helping out a friend.

Comment

I have been looking at trucks like that lately and that sounds like a hell of a deal!, I have been seeing 2 year old loaded trucks with 80k-100k miles going for that price.

Comment

That’s a steal for a Limited!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

On a limited that sounds like a good deal to me if you want all the bells and whistles that it comes with

Comment

If it’s a Limited I say go for it. That’s basically a new truck that you know has been taken care of.

Comment

You will like the longbed when you are pulling your gooseneck if you want a toolbox or fuel tank in back. The Megacabs with the short beds have issues with turning sharp with a gooseneck.
              If it has the factory puck system for gooseneck ball and chain attachments, those chain holders are too wide and you will need to add just a little to your chains or you will pop off the chain holder on your Big Tex trailer when turning really sharp especially if there is an incline involved.

Comment

Find ya a 10-11 with under 100K for $25k, delete it and never look back! That's stupid money for a grocery getter!

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                  Find ya a 10-11 with under 100K for $25k, delete it and never look back! That's stupid money for a grocery getter!

Sounds like he needs it for work, not gettin groceries.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                  X