Are the Steelers really that good ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are the Steelers really that good ?

I have admittedly not been paying attention like many of you to the NFL...

I have watched a grand total of maybe 2.5 games....1.5 Texans and 1 Cowboys game ( Zeke fan from tOSU )TOTAL in the entire season......

So with that said curiosity got the better of me and I looked at the standings....

Steelers are 10-0

Good, lucky or what?

I thought Ben was done

P.S. I get the boycott stuff, so it doesnt need repeating...just asking a question for some that may still watch

Needs repeating.............Till, they get the message.................
    Most of'em, can't read a book............

Comment

I haven't seen them play. Around 7-0 I heard people start saying they're the worst undefeated team in history. Not surprising cuz people be hatin'.

I just keep watching Pittsburgh Dad to hear how they're doing.

Comment

Worst 10-0 team of all time. They’re not a bad team though.

Comment

I did see Joe Burrow get destroyed by Chase Young on a fluke knee hit......

Sucks for him, as he was playing pretty well they said...for a bad franchise

Comment

Top five. But, after K C you could probably rotate 2-5 weekly.

Comment

Gonna be hilarious if the go undefeated and win the SB.

Comment

I only watch bits and pieces of games. If you are 10-0 in the NFL chances are you are pretty good.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

They are finding ways to win. They aren't just absolutely dominating everyone but playing good football. They are a hot team right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                    I only watch bits and pieces of games. If you are 10-0 in the NFL chances are you are pretty good.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                    Cupcake schedule. Cowboys, Eagles, Giants, Texans, Bengals, Broncos, Jaguars. They have beat some decent teams, but ain’t played nobody.

Comment

They didn't beat the Cowboys until the 4th quarter. Even then, the boys beat themselves with a couple really bad penalties.

Comment

Rather be lucky than good!

Comment

Steelers defense makes plays and when they need them. Big Ben can still play sandlot football. They have one of the better receiving corps. They find ways to win.

Comment

Steelers have good players right now that want to play good, their not full of themselves.

I'm a little bias, I grew up in Pittsburgh in the 70's. Go Steelers

Comment

I am enjoying the run they are on. We it is time to dig deep they are getting it done. I look forward to seeing them match up with KC and the Titans.

Comment

Working...
                              X