No announcement yet.

Critters you won’t shoot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wouldn't shoot an elephant, rhinoceros or giraffe. Why would you?

Comment

A lot of things I will not shoot but I especially would not shoot a zebra or giraffe!

Comment

Originally posted by Rustled Again View Post
        I wouldn't shoot an elephant, rhinoceros or giraffe. Why would you?
        Face to face with an elephant and getting to use a nice English double rifle? SIGN ME UP! Would be an incredible rush.

This thread is interesting to see all the different thoughts.

Comment

You guys are slipping. I hope no game warden or federal officer is monitoring this site. OCELOT, ringtail cat (saw one jumping tree to tree an hour ago, thought it was a squirrel till I shined on it), white buffalo, white elephant

Comment

Just got $130 for 4 coyotes and a badger. That's good enough of a reason for me to keep shootin them. I want an over abundance of predators. Deer ain't never done nothin except cost me money so they can eat em all as far as I'm concerned.

Comment

I haven't killed anything in years. Save them for my Grandkids. To each their own.

Comment

I don't think that I could shoot a puppy.
                Big, 'ol nasty, chicken-killin' dog would be a different story.
                Only kill to protect or eat.

Comment

Demo rats

Comment

Only thing i am not interested in right now is a Giraffe. Other than that, if it is legal, I am game!

For those of you that would not shoot a Zebra, them suckers are one of the hardest animals to shoot in Africa, very spooky, very alert and do not follow set pattern for very long. Especially with a bow! Tough critters also! But to each his own!

Comment

Just a question for those that have said that they would never shoot a Zebra, ever been to Africa?

Comment

If it starred in the movie Madagascar, won’t shoot it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                          Just a question for those that have said that they would never shoot a Zebra, ever been to Africa?
                          Yes a couple of times! To each his own. No matter how smart or sneaky a Zebra is, I have No desire to hunt or shoot.

Comment

Felt the need to share a pic! One of my favorite bowhunts!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Black panthers and Sasquatch

Comment

Zebras cool if you eat horse

Simple rule for me, I only kill what I eat, unless its causing problems, i.e hogs.
                                In some cases feeders overrun with coons and need to do it.
                                Never had a need to kill regular woods critters

Comment

Working...
                                X