Vail, CO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vail, CO

Got to take the family up here for a wedding.

Beautiful place
    Scenery…wow.
    Weather has been nice! 80’s and 50’s

But I just don’t get something.
    All this beauty…and all you hear are rigs coming down the mountain.

Million dollar everything everywhere and it sounds like I’m at the ranch in Catarina listening to rigs on 83 [emoji2373]

I’ll take a cabin by a stream in the mountains any day and twice on sundays.

Originally posted by BuckySWT View Post
    Got to take the family up here for a wedding.

Beautiful place
    Scenery…wow.
    Weather has been nice! 80’s and 50’s

But I just don’t get something.
    All this beauty…and all you hear are rigs coming down the mountain.

Million dollar everything everywhere and it sounds like I’m at the ranch in Catarina listening to rigs on 83 [emoji2373]

I’ll take a cabin by a stream in the mountains any day and twice on sundays.
    Well it’s right on I70. There are far more quiet places in CO, but not nearly as easy to get to

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
      Well it’s right on I70. There are far more quiet places in CO, but not nearly as easy to get to

Oh I know. Guess it kinda makes me chuckle at the money folks spend to experience colorado…and this is it.

Its absolutely gorgeous here other than the traffic sounds.

Comment

In town ( vail) is not where it’s at any way. Get out of town into the back country if you want peace and quite and beautiful scenery. There’s thousands and thousands of public property back in there if you want solitude and quite. If your spending thousands of dollars to see Colorado **** sure don’t spend your time in town, any town. Vail will defiantly test your wallet, not even worth visiting there, there are way better places.
        Last edited by critter69; 07-11-2021, 09:19 AM.

Comment

Vail, CO

Yup!

We used to go to durango when I was a kid.

Stayed in some beautiful places way off the beaten path.

My favorite place in the world was with my aunt and uncle in Kalispell, MT on McGregor lake, shootin gophers all day and fishin in creeks between ranches. The ranches would pay me a quarter per tail and the 3 of us would go out and wreck havoc on em.

Comment

Working...
          X