Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No mask arrest Galveston

It really sucks it has come to this.

I hate masks, but private businesses have the right to set their own rules. Don’t like it don’t patronize them. I don’t want people telling me what I can or can’t allow on my own property, and I fully expect others to have that right themselves. She wasn’t arrested for no mask. She was arrested for trespassing after being told to leave a private business.

Comment

She wasn’t arrested for not wearing a mask; she was arrested for trespassing when she wouldn’t leave and for resisting arrest.

Comment

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post
        I hate masks, but private businesses have the right to set their own rules. Don’t like it don’t patronize them. I don’t want people telling me what I can or can’t allow on my own property, and I fully expect others to have that right themselves. She wasn’t arrested for no mask. She was arrested for trespassing after being told to leave a private business.
        Oh, i know what she was arrested for and the private business has the right, and disobeying the guy in blue NEVER turns out well.......just a shame anyway.
        Last edited by bakin7005; 03-13-2021, 02:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post

X2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Cop needs some de-escalation training.

Should not have been an issue talking her out of that bank.

Hard to believe someone calls 911 for that.

Comment

I don't agree with the mask policy; however I do believe private business should be allowed to make their rules. If you are asked to leave a business and don't comply then you are trespassing. Should trespassers be allowed to do as they please?

Comment

Originally posted by bakin7005 View Post
                Oh, i know what she was arrested for and the private business has the right....just a shame anyway.

You never know the situation. Business owner might have lost a loved one to this crap...if me wearing a mask makes them more comfortable...that’s what I’ll do or just go elsewhere

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Laws do not apply to her.

She tried the, I am a woman and I am old card.

Comment

What's a shame is that folks don't have the common sense to follow the rules of a private business. Officer gave her plenty of opportunity to go outside and discuss it peacefully, but she decided to put on a show, act like a fool and resist arrest. No sympathy from me.

Comment

She deserved it.

Comment

Maybe she was trying to get some money out to go buy a mask.

Like all of her money. I'd never do business there again

Comment

The city of boerne still has a mask policy, so if you need to conduct any business in city hall or police department , remember to bring your mask and be prepared to have a temperature check by a police officer@ the entry

Comment

Originally posted by LWD View Post
                            She wasn’t arrested for not wearing a mask; she was arrested for trespassing when she wouldn’t leave and for resisting arrest.
                            basically it started out with that. I think he carried it too far. And it actually is a public place, whether inside or outside.

Comment

Thats too funny. Play stupid games win stupid prizes...

Comment

Working...
                              X