Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need TBH Express from NE Dallas to Bonham area or Greenville.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need TBH Express from NE Dallas to Bonham area or Greenville.

Just need a double rifle case picked up. All the recent rains have my work backed up and I’m trying to play catch-up.

Could meet you in or near Bonham and possibly Greenville. Thanks if you can help.

What is it? At least a 20 min drive?

Comment

Originally posted by Smithwr View Post
      What is it? At least a 20 min drive?
      I live way out in the sticks further away from Bonham near the Red River. Most days I don’t have enough cell phone reception to make or receive calls.

Comment

If they can work on short notice and meet around coppell or grapevine I could pick it up and get it to Wills point. Then work on a time to get it to Greenville.

I work M-F in Coppell. Clock in by 5:30am on most days but don’t get off work at any set time. (11am-7pm)

Comment

If there's a way to get it to me in Desoto or Southeast Dallas I'll be passing thru Greenville Friday afternoon.

Comment

Thanks guys. We’ll get something figured out. I work two jobs involving ranch work and am having to work all weekend.

Comment

Pretty sure I can do this for you, but need to know exact pick up and deliver locations. Northeast Dallas is very vague and could be 20+ different towns.

Comment

It’s actually in Dallas not far from 635.

Comment

I’ll gladly pay whoever for picking it up and delivering it to me either near or in Bonham or Greenville. Am currently working seven days a week again.

Comment

Where are you- Riverby?

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
                      Where are you- Riverby?
                      Very close to there.

Comment

Please let me know if anyone might can help with this.

Comment

If it can wait until next weekend, I might be able to get it to Bonham for ya. I work in Dallas and can pick it up. Drive up to Bonham would be good to get the wife out of the house. I'll have to see what all is going on.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
                            If it can wait until next weekend, I might be able to get it to Bonham for ya. I work in Dallas and can pick it up. Drive up to Bonham would be good to get the wife out of the house. I'll have to see what all is going on.
                            Thanks Randy. That would be great brother if you could. Appreciate you.

Comment

If it happens, it will probably be on that Sunday. Who is the seller?

Comment

Working...
                              X