No announcement yet.

Anyone Try Bowmar Nose Button

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like mine and use a kisser but no peep sight.

Comment

Works great with fixed sight.
      Doesn't work with a slider at long distance

Comment

Originally posted by Wigeon Kryp2nit View Post
        Do some digging and educate yourself. I guess Lacey act violations mean you’re a stand up guy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They haven’t been convicted yet and didn’t take a plea deal. They are standing up for their innocence and going to jury trial which is happening around Mid July. Don’t be so quick to judge on here say unless you were there and saw them do something wrong, then that’s a different story.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
          Can’t hurt but learn anchor point and it’s not necessary. Nor is a kisser. IMO!!

I like a clean string.
          No peep either?

Comment

Originally posted by haas0311 View Post
            They haven’t been convicted yet and didn’t take a plea deal. They are standing up for their innocence and going to jury trial which is happening around Mid July. Don’t be so quick to judge on here say unless you were there and saw them do something wrong, then that’s a different story.

Lol. You got it chief.

Comment

Seems like it would take a lot to get comfortable with. I can’t imaging it not bothering me.

Comment

Never felt the need for a kisser or anything else. Don't like anything extra on my string. Have 3 different anchor points that work for me. Not to mention, I wouldn't give the Bowmar's any of my money...

Comment

Originally posted by haas0311 View Post
                  From everything I've seen, he seem's like a pretty stand up guy, sorry, not sorry, to disappoint ya, lol.
                  Wait til the court case is settled to say that maybe.

Perhaps if they went tp court to proclaim their innocence instead of postponing so they can hunt this year. However, everyone deserves their chance to defend themselves.

Comment

So was the question about the nose button or them being guilty before the trial?...LOL

Comment

Originally posted by darralld View Post
                      So was the question about the nose button or them being guilty before the trial?...LOL
                      Nose button, for sure....

Comment

Originally posted by Homer75 View Post
                        No peep either?
                        Yes, I use a peep. As clean as possible is what I should have said.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                          Can’t hurt but learn anchor point and it’s not necessary. Nor is a kisser. IMO!!

I like a clean string.
                          Back when we shot the ol round wheels with no wall, you had to learn good anchor points.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
                            Back when we shot the ol round wheels with no wall, you had to learn good anchor points.
                            Great point.

And sorry for my derailment part. Lots of coverage on them on other forums that tend to make me believe something not proven yet.
                            They should be innocent until proven guilty.

Comment

Originally posted by Wigeon Kryp2nit View Post
                              Do some digging and educate yourself. I guess Lacey act violations mean you’re a stand up guy?

And he most likely will beat it, I think it funny personally, he not actually sponsored by any one and everyone stalks him.

Comment

I’ve been eyeballing the nose button for some time now as an additional anchor point because I also run a peep-less setup. No string silencers or kisser button either, just a d loop. After removing the peep and silencers there was a noticeable noise reduction after the release.

This makes it difficult to add anything back after so long. But might still try it out. I agree with those above that mentioned the lack of sensation or feedback using a kisser. This seems to get worse with a beard. Has anyone ever had a beard hair ripped off their face getting too comfy on the string?

I’m able to confidently run a peep less setup because 10 years ago this summer I installed an “anchor sight” after a couple poorly anchored shots that I couldn’t correct without some help. I can’t imagine using a compound without this thing now, ESPECIALLY in low light conditions or while nighttime hog hunting.

Sorry for the thread jack, just felt it was a relevant area of interest.

Comment

Working...
                                X