Originally posted by Chad C View Post
              Helluva walk-off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yes Sir!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
                That Cruz bomb landed under us
                Dang! I missed where you said you were there. Woulda been nice to meet you.

Comment

First game

Sent from my SM-N9600 using Tapatalk

Comment

I think I seen your sign going into the park!

Comment

Took me 34 years and him 2 and a half but we ended up on the jumbotron in the 8th!!

Comment

Tex making some smart picks in the draft imo. Rocker at #3 and already signed below slot and then took #12 overall guy in 4th round and will be able to afford him on money saved on Rocker. Astros did something similar years ago by taking and signing Correa under slot and then could afford McCullers. Smart strategy I think

Comment

Former Texas Tech Red Raider and Rangers 2020 1st round pick Josh Jung just went deep in his 1st ever major league AB.

Comment

I tuned in right before he hit it. Pretty impressive.
                            How is Jung at 3rd?
                            If he is decent defensively and lives up to half the expectations for his bat they will have a very solid infield.

Comment

Originally posted by pontiac View Post
                              I tuned in right before he hit it. Pretty impressive.
                              How is Jung at 3rd?
                              If he is decent defensively and lives up to half the expectations for his bat they will have a very solid infield.
                              He is very solid at third. He has a great glove and a better than average arm. Very quick to the ball for a large player. He was the best college player I have ever seen in person on any team. He has the possibility to be a superstar. His brother might be better than him long term. Amazing skills in that family.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                                Former Texas Tech Red Raider and Rangers 2020 1st round pick Josh Jung just went deep in his 1st ever major league AB.

Fun fact I saw on Twitter, Jung hit his first HR off an Aggy pitcher on 0u night. Big Josh Jung fan even though I root for the horns! I have been rooting for him for several years now after I watched him play Texas in Lubbock several years ago while my oldest son was at Tech. Now if our Rangers can get Leiter and Rocker to the big club, we may have something to root for like 2010 and 11!

Comment

Working...
                                X