Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TBH Meet And Greet May 14. Any Interest?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
    Im sure the other Hoggslayer will step up and fill in for Big Wang in her absence. All he will need to do is give Big Lee a foot massage while there out in the boat fishing that morning heck Keith may want a foot massage too
    What happens in Livingston stays in Livingston. That is what I was told...

Comment

Unfortunately. I developed a dry cough yesterday. I blamed it on allergies. Woke up today. Runny nose. Headache etc. My primary care got me in asap. I was hoping for a quick remedy. Did a rapid test. C19 Positive. I will be unable to make the meet and greet.

Dr. Has me loaded up on meds and vitamins. Look forward to the next trip.

Comment

Dang BL, sorry to hear that! Was looking forward to meeting you sir! Get well soon!

Comment

See ya there!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
            Unfortunately. I developed a dry cough yesterday. I blamed it on allergies. Woke up today. Runny nose. Headache etc. My primary care got me in asap. I was hoping for a quick remedy. Did a rapid test. C19 Positive. I will be unable to make the meet and greet.

Wow, that's terrible. I'd like to suggest ivermectin and iron. It works. Get better quick.

SH

Comment

I real hate to hear that, hopefully it's a very minor case.
              Logan and I are still planning to go to the get together and fishing. I guess we'll have to walk since our ride decided to get sick on us. We better hit the road pretty soon, it's a long way from here.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Dang. Hate to hear that. Hope you get over it soon.

Comment

If you didn't want to go fishing, all you had to do was say so. Geezze.

Prayers for a speedy recovery.
                  Last edited by Hoggslayer; 05-12-2022, 12:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                    If you didn't want to go fishing, all you had to do was say so. Geezze.

Prayers for a speedy recovery.
                    Logan and I will still be there early Saturday morning!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Just now seeing this BL. Prayers up for you my friend. See ya at the next rodeo.

Comment

Dang it BL kick it's ***

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Dang sucks you can’t make it Big Lee. Hope everything goes well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                            ...well, maybe yo mamma n em can come after all... tell 'er I ax'd how she's derin'...
                            See's y'all Sat-dee...

You been hanging out in Urnge TX with Shirley Q?

Comment

Gumbo you need me to bring something? Just holler.

Comment

Urge Texas....lol

Comment

Working...
                                X