Centershot ministry program

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Centershot ministry program

Anyone ever been involved with a Centershot ministry program at your church? Our church will be starting one on August 29 and we had our first volunteer meeting last Sunday. The wife and I started going to this church last March and this is the first I have heard of this. I miss not being involved with church activities- our last church I had been involved in pretty much everything we had going on. I figure this will be a good way for me to get to know better some of our new church brothers and sisters, build on my walk in faith, and maybe get some kids involved long term in archery. We already have about 10 of the large field targets and about a dozen of the kids Genesis bows. This will also give me a chance to shoot with someone other than just myself since the volunteers are going to get to shoot some before the kids show up each time. Like to hear others experience with this.

Russ,

I live in Nac, also. Would enjoy knowing where you go to church and how this ministry works.

Never heard of this ministry.

Comment

Reach out to Burnie Kessner with TPWD’s Archery program.

They do NASP and can compete with nasp too.

Really cool stuff.

New braunfels Christian Ministries just got archery going and I got em info for Centershot. Johnny Polk is the guy in charge of their youth program.

Our people bring our passion to our community. Meet the team behind our mission.

Im a NASP instructor Trainer and can do the BAI training for you. I work with TPWD and use their equipment

Kevin Engler
      New Braunfels High School
      830-708-7565
      Kengler@nbisd.org

Comment

SJP51, the wife and I go to New Life Christian Fellowship- it is about 100 yards east of the intersection of the east loop and Starr. It is nondenominational and the preacher is really good. Our service is on Facebook if you want to check it out. I am just learning about Centershot but my understanding is that it combines ministry with archery. Looking forward to getting this started. The pastor said it would be open to non church members. One thing I like is that it is not a drop off program- parents have to be there with their kids.

Comment

Working...
        X