Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BuckySWT View Post
    Where are you?

I travel to train [emoji16]. Did one in Zapata county this past July at their middle school.
    I use the equipment from TPWD if the school doesn’t have equipment yet.

Pick a weekend and I’ll schedule a class for y’all and probably pick up some other districts in the area [emoji106]

10 candidates max
    We follow covid procedures fwiw.

Im in New Braunfels.
    We are 20 miles east of Wichita Falls... I'm gonna do a little researching on it. If you've got any info that I could look at about it, send me a pm!

Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

Comment

Great program. A good contact is Burnie Kessner at TPWD. He oversees the program for the state. A wealth of information and VERY helpful fella.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ETX-Deerslayer View Post
        Great program. A good contact is Burnie Kessner at TPWD. He oversees the program for the state. A wealth of information and VERY helpful fella.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed 100%

Burnie is one outstanding gentleman. And a heck of a bowhunter. [emoji6]

Comment

Good push and good luck Bucky. Thanks for posting about the NASP program.

Comment

I’m super pumped.
            I asked about doing some trainings at my district (I’m a NASP BAI Trainer) and pitched NASP at the same time.

Admin are not excited and its going to the planning workshop this spring to be started in the Fall!!

I started a program at my last district and its still growing and adding schools, so I’m really excited to get it started here in my home town!

I had a ton of parents over the past 4 years in my last district ask about hunting bows for Christmas! Love this activity [emoji3590]
            Yep, you did a great job with it at your last district!

Comment

Originally posted by Mule Skinner View Post
              Yep, you did a great job with it at your last district!

Warms my heart to hear that, brother!
              Thank you!!!

Comment

Agreed 100%

Burnie is one outstanding gentleman. And a heck of a bowhunter. [emoji6]
                Yep, Burnie is the 'go to' guy in Texas for all things NASP.

Comment

Working...
                X