No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I watch the show still, but last night was pretty bad. I get Rick and Michonne were broken up over it, but I don't see why they had to drag that out so long.

Comment

the stupid cowboy hat, I'm a coinsure of cowboy hats and I hate to see one like the kid had. also what's up with rick sweating all the freaking time ????

Comment

I've only been hanging around to watch Neegan die, but I read another article this morning that said something about a vision Rick has of the future, and Neegans in it, so doesn't sound like I need to keep watching anymore.

Comment

Morgan took out the entire town with a chick and a stick and when it comes down to the last guy everyone gets a case of morals. The whole kill the walkers so they form an escape wall was pretty bad too. I liked the show a lot more when they were afraid of the walkers and trying to figure out what was going on.

Comment

DVR'd it last night, will have to watch sometime this week.

Comment

Hopefully they don't spend all of next week reading those letters that Carl wrote!

Comment

I’m done! The show itself is actually a zombie now. How many times can you bring something back that’s clearly dead? Can y’all post when something significant happens (Negan dies), so I can watch the recorded episode?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

For all you hoping to see Negan die....why? He's the best part of the show. His relationship with Carl some some of the best recently.

The show has run its course and the writers appear to be burnt out. Morgan is leaving for Fear the Dead so they should end this sooner then later.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Comment

We saw it last night and liked it. It did drag on for awhile.

It did leave un hanging for the next week's episode.

Comment

Originally posted by gemini2759 View Post
                      It took Carl forever to die. The show got too complicated with all the savior groups and the other groups siding with Rick. KISS -- Keep it Simple Stupid.
                      Yeah, that's a common complaint: too many story lines. You'll see some character in a cliffhanger, and not see him again for a month.

Comment

Originally posted by Bassdeer View Post
                        yea in the real world Negan would of been shot when they caught the kid in the back of the truck, even this time they would of had a sniper on him standing in the wide open.
                        Originally posted by MONSTERKEN View Post
                        Yea, and the lack of brass flying out of the said "automatic" guns. I guess those magic bullets aren't very good after all. **** Bollywood for ya.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
                        Originally posted by stickbowcoop View Post
                        Yeah I think they have embraced the "it's not real so we can embellish" thought process a little too much. I hope I can find an endless supply of full auto rifles and suppressors if the world ever ends like they have.
                        Originally posted by bloodstick View Post
                        Yeah, i was pretty upset with with this episode and its "practicality"
                        First Carol didnt shoot 4 dudes loading the crates in the truck when they were vulnerable then exposes her position instead of firing from cover.
                        She could have shot those two under that truck easily.

Shiva should have demolished those walkers,

Lastly, Rick and Darrel should be dead. If i was on the back of a truck with a .50
                        Cal, nobody would have been driving behind me.

Originally posted by RogueSamurai View Post
                        I know I've had to suspend a lot of reality on for this show, but there weren't enough walkers on the show in this entire season to pull down a healthy adult Tiger.
                        Out on Netflix for those of us who waited. And yep to all of the above LOL And yes I'm bored enough to watch it on this cold rainy day.

I like how people who die (like in the junkyard) become zombies, like they should, but look like they've been dead 10 years.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                          Out on Netflix for those of us who waited. And yep to all of the above LOL And yes I'm bored enough to watch it on this cold rainy day.

I like how people who die (like in the junkyard) become zombies, like they should, but look like they've been dead 10 years.

Season 9 started last week. Im watching Ep 2 right now from the DVR ironically. Pretty good so far.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodstick View Post
                            Season 9 started last week. Im watching Ep 2 right now from the DVR ironically. Pretty good so far.
                            I'm patiently waiting on Negan to break out of jail and make things interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Slick8 View Post
                              I'm patiently waiting on Negan to break out of jail and make things interesting.

I'm so tired of the Negan story. The only way they can redeem him is if he breaks out and kills Rick. I'm waiting for the episode Rick is going to die in. I'm betting that's how it goes.

What I hate most about the show is that every time I think it can't get any worse/more dumb they prove me wrong, but I keep watching because I want to see how bad the ending is.

Comment

I got bored with the show last year a vowed to not watch this season but my wife loves it so.... I’m watching. But:
                                1) Go into the helicopter/airplane thing...enough teasing it!!!
                                2) Neegan has been around for too long, can we PLEASE find another villain. Add some additional characters.
                                3) I’d like to see the storyline take a radical turn towards the cure or some conspiracy or something.

Comment

Working...
                                X