• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats hope I can go up next weekend to my lease and get me one

Comment

Congrats antlercollector..good shootin

Comment

Who's out in the rain this morning? I got busted walking into my woods when a deer blew at me. I'm afraid my hunt ended before it started. Hopefully something will come by. I'm hunting over an active scrape. Looks like the scrape is underwater now though

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m in for my first Polk county hunt ever. I bumped a deer heading in as well. I’m in one of major creek systems with clear cuts all around me.

Comment

In my ladder in southern Polk. Already had a young 8 eat my hand corn and then circle the tree I’m in.

Comment

When you're determined to hunt all day, but already hungry at 8:05am

Comment

Originally posted by Tshelly View Post
                  I’m in for my first Polk county hunt ever. I bumped a deer heading in as well. I’m in one of major creek systems with clear cuts all around me.

T, that looks like a prime time spot!

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
                    T, that looks like a prime time spot!

Feels good. Nothing yet. I’m going to hang in here for a while.

Comment

I got in the stand at 9:00 for a late morning hunt. I’ll probably sit until noon unless I am seeing deer. Hunting over a scrape that’s being worked consistently on camera.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                        Who's out in the rain this morning? I got busted walking into my woods when a deer blew at me. I'm afraid my hunt ended before it started. Hopefully something will come by. I'm hunting over an active scrape. Looks like the scrape is underwater now though
                        Had to work today

Sent from my LM-X210CMR using Tapatalk

Comment

I skipped out this morning due to rain. I’m gonna go sit around 130 till dark. How’s the activity?

Comment

Had a previous engagement today, skipped out on hunting. 2 less pigs after last nights hunt tho, felt good to kill something again

I'll be over in the morning to hunt, with the cooler temps back around for a few days...I found a handful of fresh rubs, some good sized trees ripped to shreds. Gonna see if he's feeling his oats and cruising thru tomorrow. The next few weeks should be prime time

Comment

Originally posted by Tshelly View Post
                              Feels good. Nothing yet. I’m going to hang in here for a while.

Oh yeah! You better spend some time up that tree. Looks great !

Comment

In for the evening.... got all my daddy duties done for next weekend, now to enjoy!! Good luck to everyone this evening!!

Comment

Working...
                                X