Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Around the Campfire

Old 09-11-2019, 05:32 AM   #1
Murdock
Ten Point

Hunt In: COOKE COUNTY
Default Need help finding info on a gun

Hey guys I know some of you are into guns and have ways of finding out history and value and such. I love the ole Remington 1100 and have several because my grandfather had one when I was a kid that I thought was the coolest thing in the world. Anyway a good friend or mine who ainít a big hunter or gun guy hit me up and has came across one and bought it a few years ago and has never used it and asked if I wanted to buy it. Like I said I have several and usually $400-$600 depending. However just realized this is a left hand version so Iím a a loss. Here are the numbers and can get pics if necessary. Looking for all the info I can get including value. Has one number that has some weird symbol then DC84, then the serial number: N743472V. I would appreciate any help one of you crazy gun gurus can give me. Thanks boys
Murdock is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-11-2019, 07:07 AM   #2
FVR JR
Six Point

Hunt In: San Saba County, Colorado County

The V denotes 2 3/4". On the barrel there should be a 2 letter code usually near the chamber you can use to determine month and year of manufacturer. Make a call to Remington. They can give you the date of manufacture and any other info they have. No idea on value.
FVR JR is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top