Craigslist hunts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Craigslist hunts?

Has anyone been on a hunt off a craigslist ad? Im looking for a place that has hog hunting for 3 people. Seen some ads and they look good but its craigslist. Any info would be helpful?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

IF you have good references on the outfitter it could be good.

Comment

Texas Star ranch?

Comment

From the mouth of Homer Simpson: "Craigslist: where you can buy something cheap and meet a dangerous new friend." Ha!! Seriously though, I run a (legit) hog hunting operation and we started off by advertising on Craigslist because it is free. So, I wouldn't rule anything out solely because it is found on Craigslist. Just like anything else, you just need to gather as much information as you can about the operation, ask a lot questions, and note their responses as well as the manner in which they respond. However, the latter might just be the psychologist in me talking.

Comment

I bought a heck of an elk hunt off of eBay 10 years ago.

Comment

We went on a dove hunt with Swamp Nasty outfitters. I would not recommend them for anything after our experience. They were off of craigslist.

Comment

Been on several turkey hunts from Craigslist, as well as found the last several dove leases I had off there with no issues.

Comment

i did one (and the only) season booked for a deer lease south of concan north of uvalde from an add i found on craigslist....never even saw a deer on 1500 acres...i knew it was a crap shoot but was desperate so partially my fault

Comment

I ended up doing a hog hunt out there at the texas start and another one of their properties. Saw one big pig but didnt get a shot. And had a doe walk in. The people were friendly. I would go back. I sure it just like everything else on there, a crap shoot.

Comment

Went on a turkey hunt off Craigslist and it was as advertised. We both killed turkeys.

Comment

Working...
                    X