The Return

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Return

This coming Saturday will hopefully be a day that will begin an awakening for this country and the world where our God is glorified and lifted up like never before. May the silent majority no longer be silent about who He is and what each of us stand for. I pray that each of you can be the prayer warriors that the GS is noted for and we stand arm in arm for what is right in our country and change the direction it is headed.

What is Saturday?

Comment

The Return is a movement, an appointed time, and a specific day set apart for one purpose – the return to God by coming before His presence in humility, in sincerity in prayer, and repentance.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
        Thanks Chew, knew I was forgetting to add something.

Comment

Good stuff Kerrbow.

Strengthen my faith, Lord. Forgive my sins, so that I may be clean in your righteousness. Make me brave, so I can stand and fight the spiritual battles in my life and in our world. Give me your wisdom and discernment so I won't be caught off guard. Together, Lord, we'll win, because in truth, you already have. While evil still roams, the power of Your name and Your blood rises up to defeat and bring us victory against every evil planned against us. While malicious actions may disturb us, we use the armor of God You have given us to stand firm. You will bring justice in due time for all the harm and needless violence aimed at Your children. Until then, we remain in Your presence, aligned with Your purposes, and we look to You as our Supreme Commander and Protector. Help us to avoid temptation, and deliver us from evil, Lord. You are the Mighty One, the One Who will ultimately bring all evil to light. With You, Jesus, we are safe. Amen

Comment

Jesus is coming back? About time!

Comment

Would love to be there. Can you imagine how amazing this will be?

Comment

I really appreciate a call to repentance and a push to remind folks of the urgency of times.Were living deep in the last days and Satan is misleading many and will continue to do so.In my reading and studies I understand that there is an appointed end date and the world as a whole will continue to go out of control until that happens it doesnÂ’t matter whose in office itÂ’s gonna continue so a massive prayer campaign will not change that.For me personally any time I see a request for money and book promotions in the same place as supposed prophecies I proceed with caution.I do applaud promoting Godly and biblical principles because IÂ’m a very conservative law abiding devout Christian and I hope our leadership shares my beliefs and faith but the wheels are in motion and the mechanics are in place.Its hard to watch so many go down the wrong path itÂ’s hard to believe at times but itÂ’s been prophesied weÂ’re just seeing it fulfilled.Its coming itÂ’s going to happen just have to keep our and our families faith strong and witness as much as is reasonably possible.I donÂ’t know if the end coming this year next year or 50 years but IÂ’m thinking sooner than later.

Comment

Originally posted by unclefish View Post
                  Good stuff Kerrbow.

Strengthen my faith, Lord. Forgive my sins, so that I may be clean in your righteousness. Make me brave, so I can stand and fight the spiritual battles in my life and in our world. Give me your wisdom and discernment so I won't be caught off guard. Together, Lord, we'll win, because in truth, you already have. While evil still roams, the power of Your name and Your blood rises up to defeat and bring us victory against every evil planned against us. While malicious actions may disturb us, we use the armor of God You have given us to stand firm. You will bring justice in due time for all the harm and needless violence aimed at Your children. Until then, we remain in Your presence, aligned with Your purposes, and we look to You as our Supreme Commander and Protector. Help us to avoid temptation, and deliver us from evil, Lord. You are the Mighty One, the One Who will ultimately bring all evil to light. With You, Jesus, we are safe. Amen

AMEN! Well stated sir.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                    AMEN! Well stated sir.
                    Thanks Not my prayer but I'm a good copy and paster. God bless.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by unclefish View Post
                      Thanks Not my prayer but I'm a good copy and paster. God bless.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

It should be the prayer of us all!

Comment

Originally posted by redbear78 View Post
                          i really appreciate a call to repentance and a push to remind folks of the urgency of times.were living deep in the last days and satan is misleading many and will continue to do so.in my reading and studies i understand that there is an appointed end date and the world as a whole will continue to go out of control until that happens it doesnâ’t matter whose in office itâ’s gonna continue so a massive prayer campaign will not change that.for me personally any time i see a request for money and book promotions in the same place as supposed prophecies i proceed with caution.i do applaud promoting godly and biblical principles because iâ’m a very conservative law abiding devout christian and i hope our leadership shares my beliefs and faith but the wheels are in motion and the mechanics are in place.its hard to watch so many go down the wrong path itâ’s hard to believe at times but itâ’s been prophesied weâ’re just seeing it fulfilled.its coming itâ’s going to happen just have to keep our and our families faith strong and witness as much as is reasonably possible.i donâ’t know if the end coming this year next year or 50 years but iâ’m thinking sooner than later.
                          x100 ^^^

Comment

Be wary of any proclaimed “prophet” whose predictions don’t come to fruition (Cahn 2015), and then crawfishes saying well, I didn’t say exactly when...

I’m sure 100% of the history & cultural context Cahn provides is true, but Scripture is simply silent on many specifics, and therefore so should we be. We’ve seen too many of this type come and go... see pastor John Hagee also.

We must keep our eyes on the #1 Best Seller - God’s Word—and not these commentaries.

Comment

Originally posted by woodsman View Post
                              Be wary of any proclaimed “prophet” whose predictions don’t come to fruition (Cahn 2015), and then crawfishes saying well, I didn’t say exactly when...

I’m sure 100% of the history & cultural context Cahn provides is true, but Scripture is simply silent on many specifics, and therefore so should we be. We’ve seen too many of this type come and go... see pastor John Hagee also.

We must keep our eyes on the #1 Best Seller - God’s Word—and not these commentaries.

Profound truth right here! We are beyond the age of prophets. Jesus was the perfect prophet. He spoke from experience having been there, done that so to speak. He warned us about other false prophets that would come in His name... Keep your eyes focused on Him and His Word... not one "jot or tittle" is to be added or taken away from it. It is a complete work and the complete story of what we need to know.

Comment

Working...
                              X