Antlers86 is a great person

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Antlers86 is a great person

This post is much overdue. At the beginning of the season I wanted some cellular game cams for my new lease. While I really wanted the Covert cams, I decided against spending the extra coin. I looked on the classifieds and found Jason selling a single camera and modem... I purchased and he brought it with him and shipped it while out of town. He even had to go to 3 post offices if I remember correctly.

Once received, the camera worked for 8 total pictures before I headed to the lease to set it up. Once I saw it wasn't working, I tried every avenue I could think of. I called Jason to see if there was anything I was doing wrong...nothing worked.

To make a long story short, he ended up buying me a brand new camera and had it shipped next day.

If you have a chance to make a deal in Classifieds with him, go for it. He is a good man. Thank you Jason.

Good on him for doing that. We need more people like him around.[emoji106]

Comment

He’s ok
      Just kidding

I posted one time having trouble with my rain bird sprinkler system controller. He gave me a spare Hunter unit & met me in Tyler to hand it off to me. I owe him
      Very stand up guy. Hopefully I can return the favor one day

Comment

I have dealt with him and met him a few years ago. He bought some items from me and I have a some his antler bbq utensils. I know there are lots, but he is truly one of the good guys of tbh and he makes some fine antler stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by HogHunter34 View Post
          He’s ok
          Just kidding

I posted one time having trouble with my rain bird sprinkler system controller. He gave me a spare Hunter unit & met me in Tyler to hand it off to me. I owe him
          Very stand up guy. Hopefully I can return the favor one day
          I am hoping I can do the same.

Comment

I bought a set of sheds from him couple years back. Great guy and always gives you more than you expect. Top guy.

Comment

He is as good as they come! Good dude to have on your side

Comment

Good stuff!

Comment

Wow! That is going above and beyond by a mile!
                  Well done Jason!

Comment

No doubt! He is a great person and kudos to you for taking the time to acknowledge it

Comment

Glad it worked well! Thanks for sharing.

Comment

I’ll have to add this to the story i told my dad tonight.

I am doing an express this weekend....and having one done for me. My dad is amazed at how this works.

He is 80 years old and his words were “thats a good group of folks to be associated with.”

This post reinforces that.

Comment

Originally posted by Coacheddy View Post
                          I’ll have to add this to the story i told my dad tonight.

I am doing an express this weekend....and having one done for me. My dad is amazed at how this works.

He is 80 years old and his words were “thats a good group of folks to be associated with.”

This post reinforces that.

Man, I tell people all the time about the good folks on TBH. Love this community.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I appreciate the kind words. I owe a lot to many on this site and thankful to be a part of the TBH brotherhood.

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
                              I appreciate the kind words. I owe a lot to many on this site and thankful to be a part of the TBH brotherhood.
                              Utmost respect sir! Well done!

Comment

Working...
                              X