No announcement yet.

Dan Crenshaw...I cant defend him anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't think of a single politician that is an incumbent I will be voting for again. None of em.

Comment

Originally posted by roughneck266 View Post
      Can't think of a single politician that is an incumbent I will be voting for again. None of em.
      this is what has to happen even though your vote will only count until they close the voting poll, when you wake up the next morning it will have been negated by at least two more democratic votes.

the republicans will get thier azzes handed to them in the next few rounds of elections because
      1.they have no spine and there will be ZERO motivation for people to vote for them
      2. The integrity of the vote has been lost therefore there will be ZERO motivation for republicans to go to the poles.

we will see landslide victories from the democrats especially after they sweeten the pot that is the ballot box.

Comment

Rep rats jumping ship. Trump is on his own now

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
          Cruz or Crenshaw? Crenshaw all day long, his loss eye is worth more than Cruz's beating heart. Cruz wilted during the presidential election after being humiliated personally. Attacks on his father and wife were out of bounds and he faltered like a whipped dog. Crenshaw has more spine in his pinky finger than Cruz or MB could ever accumulate in a lifetime. The president is walking away on January 20th, there is know reason to guard a ship that has been abandoned by the captain already.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
          Yep. The "Red flag" law argument always comes up. Crenshaw came out publically and denounced red flag laws, and the entire bill that had them incorporated. Some of y'all are as bad as liberals participating in "cancel" culture. Alienate everybody until there is literally nobody to support any of your ideas/policies. Not smart.

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowthreat View Post
            Yep. The "Red flag" law argument always comes up. Crenshaw came out publically and denounced red flag laws, and the entire bill that had them incorporated. Some of y'all are as bad as liberals participating in "cancel" culture. Alienate everybody until there is literally nobody to support any of your ideas/policies. Not smart.
            You can see how he voted.. it's not a myth.. he even defended himself on Instagram saying the other laws in the bill were more important.

Comment

Yeah Crenshaw did some crawfishin' after the backlash hit hard. He realized he alienated his supporters.

But when the chips were down he couldnt hide who he really is.

We want real patriots to fight for us in government. Not fake patriots or ex patriots.

Comment

spineless turncoats

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
                  this is what has to happen even though your vote will only count until they close the voting poll, when you wake up the next morning it will have been negated by at least two more democratic votes.

the republicans will get thier azzes handed to them in the next few rounds of elections because
                  1.they have no spine and there will be ZERO motivation for people to vote for them
                  2. The integrity of the vote has been lost therefore there will be ZERO motivation for republicans to go to the poles.

we will see landslide victories from the democrats especially after they sweeten the pot that is the ballot box.
                  This is Absolute truth. The "vote" of the common man will become so inconsequential that it will just stop existing.

Comment

I’d vote for Crenshaw - Nobody is going to be perfect.

Comment

Haha, I heard him vehemently ARGUE and DEFEND his anti-2A stance on Red Flag laws, to the point of becoming indignant, condescending, and angry.

Dude is a snake.

Comment

Originally posted by jds247 View Post
                        You can see how he voted.. it's not a myth.. he even defended himself on Instagram saying the other laws in the bill were more important.
                        I'm happy to be proven wrong, but I have yet to see anything where he has voted or publically supported red flag laws? Can you provide something? The first time I caught wind of this, I looked all over to find this, and never did. The only thing I saw was him initially stating "he would look into options" AFTER Trump proposed the possibility of red flag laws. Also, after he banned bump stocks. I voted for Trump both times, but lets not forget who brought this up on the right.
                        Last edited by Arrowthreat; 01-08-2021, 01:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                          I’d vote for Crenshaw - Nobody is going to be perfect.
                          You'd vote for Staubach if you thought it would stir things up. Oh, wait.

Comment

I'm happy to be proven wrong, but I have yet to see anything where he has voted or publically supported red flag laws? Can you provide something? The first time I caught wind of this, I looked all over to find this, and never did. The only thing I saw was him initially stating "he would look into options" AFTER Trump proposed the possibility of red flag laws. Also, after he banned bump stocks. I voted for Trump both times, but lets not forget who brought this up on the right.
                            Go fallow him on Instagram. He just posted a 4 page letter to defend the democrats and the cheating.

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
                              Rep rats jumping ship. Trump is on his own now
                              Yup....the true colors of the swamp shine now. They will replace you like a worn out sock. They sold Trump down the river and will do anything to remain relevant in Washington. Every last one of them will flip if it means the money train stopping.
                              It’s almost comical....many have limped into politics almost broke yet become millionaires on a $174k annual salary.

Comment

I'm happy to be proven wrong, but I have yet to see anything where he has voted or publically supported red flag laws? Can you provide something? The first time I caught wind of this, I looked all over to find this, and never did. The only thing I saw was him initially stating "he would look into options" AFTER Trump proposed the possibility of red flag laws. After he banned bump stocks.
                                I heard him on the radio, live. Dig through the Michael Berry show podcast history, I'm not going to do it for you. MB's emails got absolutely slammed by listeners upset over Crenshaw's red-flag comments; so MB had him on to clear the air and the snake doubled down one minute, then back-pedaled the next. He's untrustworthy.

Comment

Working...
                                X